chapter 16

Taehyungs POV

We all met at the mall next day.
Well I was burning from Time to time because Jungkook and yugeyom were being all flirty with each other .
They were sitting in the PVRs (movie hall) Yoongi and jimin sat together Jin sat with jimin and Namjoon on either sides and Jungkook sat in the middle of Taehyung and Yugeyom in the row above .

It was a romantic movie yoonmin and namjin were cuddling and blushing . Jungkook was too focused and yugeyom and Taehyung were giving fire eyes to each other .

Yugeyom held Jungkooks hand . Jungkook was so much into the movie
That he did not notice and for yugeyom he was giving a victory smirk to Taehyung. Taehyung was boiling

“Jungkook I'm feeling cold” . Taehyung said acting as though he was shaking of cold .

“Oh it's ok hyung we can cuddle if you want” . “You won't feel cold”.

Jungkook unintentionally. Broke the contact with yugeyom to cuddle with Taehyung. Now Taehyung had the smirk and yugeyom was boiling and Jungkook who was now listening to Taehyungs heartbeat and blushing. He himself didn't know why.

But it was clear yugeyom did not make Jungkook feel the way Taehyung did.

__________________

Third persons POV

“Wanna play” ? Taehyung asked throwing the basketball towards Jungkook.

“Sure”! Jungkook said as he caught the ball.

It has been few weeks since Jungkook got his plaster off Jungkook works out with Taehyung everyday in order to regain his strength he has been doing pretty well he can walk properly he is even able to run but he gets tired easily.

They were playing when suddenly Taehyung while dribbling ran towards the basket post Jungkook ran behind him to stop him from making points when he overtook Taehyung and faced him Taehyung lost control he bumped into Jungkook they lost control and fell onto the ground with Taehyung on Top and their lips met. They both widened their eyes they took few seconds to register what was happening they both pushed themselves from each other and got up. They dusted themselves.

“A-a I-I am sor-ry”! . I tripped and lost control Taehyung said .

Jungkook didn't reply he was some how blushing he said nothing but ran away . Taehyung got confused but he too went away flustered .

His lips are so soft he thought perfect for mine .

Jungkook ran in any direction without knowing he somehow reached the ice skating rink. He saw yugeyom practicing and stopped by .

“Gyomieeee” ! He shouted.

“Kookie ! What are you doing here”?

Jungkook blushed as a flashback of what happened moments ago came to his mind but he pushed his thought and said .

“You promised me to teach ice skating”.

“Oh yeah do you wanna learn now”.

“YASSSSSSS!” Jungkook clapped his hand excitedly.

Yugeyom chuckled.  He is like a baby he thought.

“Ok wear those skates he pointed at the extra skates near bench and then come here”.

Ok!

Jungkook and yugeyom were skating for an hour or two . Jungkook could skate on his own but sometimes lost balance . He was about to fall again when yugeyom held him by his waist .suddenly they heard .