chapter 30

Third persons POV

It's been a year now .....

VANTE Has become A famous multinational company over the year Taehyung and his Hyungs have worked day and night to make this company one of the best in world .

Jins restraunt has become quite popular in Korea jimin and yugeom are doing well with their classes Jungkook has completed his internship and now opened an orphanage of his own which is running on funds provided by taes company . He's also opened a clinic for people who come for consultation and anxiety disorders mainly in children.

“I can't believe there' marrying ”! Jimin said .

“I swear and the proposal was so cute and romantic” ! Yugeyom said clapping his hand .

“Guys we need to go for shopping we need to look the best were bridesmaids”. Jungkook said .

Yes ! They cheered in usion .

Jin and Namjoon are marrying in two days the bottoms are incharge of Jin while Tae Yoongi and hobi were shopping with Namjoon. 

******

The bottoms were currently in the mall they all had bought the suits they would wear for jins wedding all of them had decided that they would wear the same colour so they kept it white .

"Let's go to the parlour section for a makeover" . Jimin said excitedly .

"Ok let's get  it "! Jungkook Jin and yugeyom said in usion .

They decided to change their hair colour  Jin whose hair was dusky brown was changed to black with parted hair showing his forehead. 
Jungkook changed to brown steaks and jimin switched to blond yugeom didn't want to change his hair colour .

"Kookie you look hot af" .  Jimin said .

Thanks . Jungkook said shyly.

"I bet Tae will not be able to control" . Yugeom said with a smirk .

"Yaaah ! Shut up all of you" . Jungkook shouted at them embarrassed and a crimson colour spread on his cheeks .

Idea ! Jimin screamed and then whispered something in jins ears .
They both smirked as they dragged Jungkook to a certain shop and yugeyom following them confused .

They stopped right in front of Victoria's secret .

"Ahhhh ! I get it ". Yugeyom said with a mischievous smirk .

W-what ! W-why are we here ?
Jungkook asked confused .

"Just wait and watch my child" . Jin said patting Jungkooks head .

"J-jimin no ! I am not wearing those" .
Jungkook screamed at jimin looking embarrassed for what he was doing .

Jimin didn't listen to him he bought two lace panties and a silk white robe for Jungkook he and Jin bought themselves few things and they left .

"I have to hide them from Tae " . Jungkook murmured he was red from embarrassment because jimin had forced him to buy those panties .

"Oh don't worry babe Tae is gonna go wild if he sees it" . Jimin smirked while Jin and yugeyom laughed .

Shut up ! Jungkook shouted at them .

After a lot of bickering they finally reached their houses .

Jungkook entered seeing Taehyung is yet to arrive he ran to their bedroom and hid the panties and robe so that Tae couldn't see them . He kept them hidden thinking of using it sometime ,he blushed at the thought .
He then went downstairs to cook for them .