chapter 22

Third persons POV

Gyomie ! Jungkook shouted as he ran towards  him .

“My father sent these strawberries from our farm . I got some for you.
Have these” .

Thankyou!
  Yugeyom said with a smile.

“ let's go to aquarium in the evening”. Jungkook said .

Ok !

(Time skip)

“Look dolphin ”! Jungkook shouted .
“Gyomie look” !

“Taehyung is lucky” . Yugeom thought “he's got you forever”. Yugeom smiled .

They saw few more fishes and other craps . They stopped by a diner to eat lunch .

“I'll order lamb skewers” . Jungkook said closing the menu .

Me too ! Yugeyom said .

While -

“Why is Jungkook not picking up the call”? Taehyung had probably tried for the hunderth time but his phone was either not attended or not reachable.

What the hell! Taehyung shouted in frustration.

“What's wrong Tae you look like someone stole your underpants”. Jimin mocked.

“Jungkook is not picking up my call”. Taehyung complained.

“Oh ! That , he's out with yugeyom to distract him" .

“What the - I just hate yugeyom , I won't be surprised if they turn out to be cheating on me . Jungkook has been on his phone sice yesterday talking to his new boyfriend”. Taehyung blabbered in anger .

“Are you  freaking mad Taehyung , you don't trust Jungkook he would not do such thing he is out to distract yugeyom”. Jimin counter shouted.

“Why d the fuck does he have to distract yugeyom in the first place” .

Because he-

“Because he WHAT” ! Taehyung Shouted loosing his patients.

“He tried to attempt  suicide , he tried to kill himself ”. Jimin spoke in low voice with tears in the corner of his eyes.

He did what ! Taehyung was shocked.

“Yes Tae he tried to kill himself he was feeling helpless and lonely after his grandpas death ”. Jimins voice cracked up.

Oh Lord!  jin gasped .

Jin hyung !  Jimin and Taehyung said usion .

“I heard everything".

Jimin sighed.

_________

“So what have you thought about hobi hyung”?  Jungkook asked yugeyom as they were walking in a park .

“Ah - that we're actually going on a date tomorrow” . Yugeyom said with a little smile .

Ahem - ahem ! is Gyomie blushing ?
Jungkook  give a mischief grin .

“He is really sweet and knows how to make me smile , oh he is coming to pick me up were going to my house for a movie marathon”.

“Ah I see , I should perhaps call Tae too ”. Jungkook said as  he took his phone out .

Gyomie ! Kookie!  they heard.

Hobi hyung and Tae ! They said in usion.

“Tae I was about to call you”.