chapter 14

(Next day)

It was a week break for all the participants and they resume the practices for the finals after this week.
The school captain and heads had thrown a party since they were up for finals and might set a record for taking this award for ten consecutive years.

(at the party)

“Hey Jungkook ”.   Lisa said in a mocking tone .
Jungkooks leg being broken he couldn't move around and Lisa spotted him sitting in a corner so she walked to him to have some fun.

“Hey”!. Jungkooks time seemed as though he had given up on life.

“So you broke your leg in the prelims. Taehyung must be hating you because of you we had so less chances of getting to the top ten.”

“I don't have time for this Shit” .

Jungkook turned around to leave when Lisa grabbed his shirt from the back the impact of pull from both the side tore the shirt to it's hem .   Jungkook became  concious  some people were laughing and some clicking pictures he was on the verge of tears Lisa stood mocking and smirking at her victory when suddenly Taehyung appeared admist the crowd and slid his blazer on Jungkook to cover him up .
He suddenly carried Jungkook in bridal style walking out of the party towards the dorm Jungkook was hiding his face in Taehyungs chest , too much for him to register.

Taehyung set him down on the couch .

“You okay”?

“Yeah” .

“How did it happen ”?

“Oh its just Lisa pulled my shirt and it tore”.

“Oh i see!.but why are you wearing such revealing clothes?

WHAT!( Jungkook was jungshook.)

“I meant I never saw you wear such clothes ”.

“Ah yes it was jimins idea”.

“Do you want to go for a walk perhaps” ? Taehyung asked .

Where?

“Not here maybe a park or somewhere outside the campus”.

“Sure”.

They were sitting on a bench looking at the stars in the night sky.

Taehyung broke the silence and asked.

“Do you want to play the finals”?

“I wish I could  it is my dream .but the doctor said it is not possible.it will take a year to regain my strength but we have finals in five months.”

“Yes I know but if you try hard and practice you might be able to.”

“You think so ”? Jungkook asked with a light of Hope in eyes.

“I believe so”. Taehyung smiled .

“So what are you going to do after college”? Jungkook asked.

“I'll carry on my dad's business”.

“What business does he have”?

“He is a fashion designer”.

“Really! which company”?

“You might know VANTE”.

“WHATTTTTTT! WAIT! YOU ARE KIM SUNGWOONS  SON!  VANTE !. Damn your dad's a billionaire no doubt your always dressed in gucci”.

“Cut it down jeon .  Why are you shouting. I thought you knew . We were friends remember” .

“Oh shut up we were probably kids and I did not even know uncles name back then” .

“Ah maybe.  So what  do you want to do in life” ?

“Listen make me your employee ok and give me high pay ”OK ! jungkook teased.

“Ha ha ha ha ! Ok but what about       P. A”?

“No thanks . I'll look some other job”. And they both started laughing.

They were about to walk back when it started to pour.

“Oh crap ! how do I run with cast?” Jungkook said balancing himself on his cast.

“It's ok my apartment is just a block down we should go their till the rain stops” .

“Ok”.