Chapter 7

Taehyungs POV

I walked to my locker and opened the door only to find a Jungkook sitting with closed eyes. I slammed the door shut hoping that nobody saw him.
I waited for everybody to leave.

“Tae are you not coming”. Namjoon asked swinging his backpack on his shoulder.

“No! I think I'll take a bath”. Taehyung replied nervously.

“Ok as you wish”. Yoongi said leaving with Namjoon and other team mates.

Jungkooks POV

I saw Taehyung and other teammates entering the changing room I cursed jimin but had no time so crawled into his locker and left the door slightly open for Ventilation.
I saw Taehyung unbuttoning his shirt “damn!he has sexy abs”. I lost my balance which made sligh noise in the locker I was hoping nobody heard it but saw Taehyung coming towards the locker I got scared and closed my eyes tight . Suddenly the door opened just as I was about to say something he slammed the door on my face.

Taehyung opens the door once again when everyone left.

“What are you doing here”.  Taehyung asked irritatedly.

Jungkook said nothing but held the contract in his hand Taehyung saw it and tried to snatch but Jungkook ran towards the door in no time Taehyung caught up and pushed him towards the locker traping him with his body and hands on either sides.

“No so easily babyboy”.   Taehyung said with a smirk he took the contract clicked the pictures of each page and have it back to jungkook .

“You can keep that now”.

Jungkook threw the contract and stormed off into the canteen looking for jimin to punch him for betraying at the last moment.

“JIMIN ”! Jungkook shouted tapping his hands on someones shoulder who was enjoying his soup.

“Oh I am sorry I thought it was my friend” .   “I hope your ok”!

“Ah-hh y-yes” .  The stranger staring at Jungkook as he had seen the most beautiful human or maybe an angel from heaven.

Jungkook sat down beside him.

“You look new” .

“Y-yes , I Am  yugeom”.

“Hi I am Jungkook”.

Yugeom. POV

As I was having my lunch someone tapped on my shoulder and shook it I got scared but when I turned around I saw the most beautiful angel like human.   He was so beautiful I fell in love with him at first sight.

He fished me out of my dream by apologizing taking me for his friend.

___________