Chapter 6

When the kids fell asleep, Y/N left the room quietly. Calpurnia went to sleep in the guestroom while Atticus will be home soon. Poor Jem is worried sick. The kids know that Tom Robinson is innocent but they didn't want Atticus to lose... Y/N will be there as well tomorrow to support the trial in hope that Tom Robinson will not be sent to jail. Y/N sighed sadly and she was also worried. She decided to take a look around the house since she didn't check every room. She was only once in the kitchen, the kids' bedroom, the porch outside, ... She walks around as the house looks beautiful. But when she entered Atticus's bedroom, she was shocked. There were photos of the entire family. She grabbed the pictures as she sat down on the bed. She couldn't help but look so depressed. Jean is so lucky to create a family but... All her life she worked hard to help people and she herself was in danger by people in her previous town. 

"I see you're looking at my pictures," said a familiar voice.

Y/N turned around and saw Atticus. Looks like his job was over for today. Y/N sighed as she stood up and Atticus walked up to her until he's in front of her. "I apologize for looking at them. I'll just go back home." She gave the pictures back and was about to walk out until Atticus grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. 

Stay here for the night, Y/N. I do not mind. I also want you to stay." He got embarrassed by the last part. 

Y/N blushed as she wrapped her arms around his neck while they were around her waist. They kissed each other again as they both enjoyed feeling the love. The kiss got a bit heated that Atticus moved his hands to place them on her hips. They started to make out and they started to touch each other. Y/N moaned quietly, even though she wanted to let it loud because of pleasure, she couldn't do that because the kids and Calpurnia are here, sleeping. They both started to undress each other as Atticus started to kiss her neck with even licks, sucks, and bites. Y/N panted as she moaned quietly. She then got gently pushed down on the bed as Atticus climbed on top of her. They separated from the kiss.

"I love you so much, Y/N. Ever since I saw you in person."

"I love you too, Atticus," Y/N said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with his hair.

Atticus kissed her deeply as he entered her, causing her to groan in pain quietly. He waited for a minute to let Y/N adjust to his big size. Y/N nodded at Atticus to move as she braced herself. Atticus then started to move, causing Y/N so hard not to moan loud. Atticus grunts as he started to move faster and harder. Y/N clutched to Atticus as she moaned his name quietly. 

"A-Ah, Atticus... O-Oh God... Ah.~"

"Y-Y/N.~"

The sex continued and continued until Y/N felt her climax coming close. "A-Atticus, I'm c-cumming.~"

"Cum for me, dear," Atticus grunted as he slammed one last time and they both came together.

Atticus pulled collapsed on Y/N and he panted. He didn't have sex for some years ever since his wife died. He focused on being a good father for his children and on his work to earn money for support. He was even depressed for years ever since Jean died. But when he met Y/N, he felt a connection. Atticus pulled out as his head is on Y/N's chest. Y/N panted softly as she stroked Atticus's hair and she leaned in to kiss his head but Atticus saw it coming and turned his head to meet her lips. Y/N blushed embarrassed as she looks away shyly.  Atticus smirked and chuckled as he stroked Y/N's cheek.

The next day passed by after the lawyers made love. Atticus asked Y/N to be her girlfriend and she agreed. They're now officially together! The kids and Calpurnia knew that they are together by how they acted around each other... All lovey-dovey, calling cute pet names, kisses, hugs, cuddles, etc. Before the lawyers left for a big trail day, Atticus warned kids to no be there. Then they left and the kids went outside to play. Calpurnia stayed inside to work. Let's just say that Jem was bored and told that he'll go to the courthouse. Scout warned him not to but Jem didn't listen and ran off. Dill and Scout followed. To avoid being seen, they met nice black people and went upstairs with them while the white ones stayed downstairs. They looked down and there they saw Atticus and Y/N. Except, they didn't sit next to each other. Tom Robinson soon joined and sat down next to Atticus.