curiosity

hi just want to preface this story by saying I did not complete this entirely, I discontinued it meaning that I stoped writing new chapters and I just did a summary of what the ending would be, I don't want any of you to read this then be upset that it's not a good ending :)

(TW: EATING DISORDER)

You are slowly brought back to the real world. You creep your eyes open. Harshly awoken by the sun beaming through the windows. The blinds making a shadow on your glistening beige wall.

The warm sunlight seeping through your pores, filling you up with motivation to get out of bed. You look down and inspect your duvet, the warm cream color is simple and suffices your every need for comfort.

You sit up, your head leaning against your white oak bed frame. Your bedroom brings you the very feeling of familiarity that you crave.

Your bedroom consists of artificial vines, CD's, and your MacBook; which seems to be waiting patiently, yet begging you to come and open it.

You slowly stand up; your feet making contact with your rough carpet. You walk over to your MacBook and open it, ready to find something new to obsess over, as you do every day.

You are a creative person, you pride yourself on your humor and willingness to succeed expectations.

You recently quit gymnastics, which used to be your whole life until you developed an eating disorder. You barely ate for 2 weeks straight and when you did you forced your body to throw up. It simply wasn't healthy. Everyone around you knew it was caused by gymnastics. You thought it was best to quit, and so did everyone else.

Ever since you quit you rely on your laptop to fill your brain with ideas to fulfill your day.

You hopped on YouTube and started browsing.

The feeling of the touchpad under your fingers gives you déjà vu.

"my best DOUBLE KILL in Among Us ( perfect timing )"

You have heard of Among Us before but never really seemed to be interested. You gave it a go and clicked on the video, uploaded by Pokimane.

The soft voice filling your ears. You feel the need to watch more, and more, and more. You watch about 7 videos before you decide to read the description under the video.

"follow me on twitch: https/twitch.tv/pokimane"

The thought fills your head: "What in the world is Twitch?"

You hesitantly click the link.

You are brought to a page:

Curiosity got the best of you once again

Curiosity got the best of you once again. You click the back button leading you to the twitch homepage.

You browse through it viewing all the categories.

"Minecraft"

"Hey!" you thought to yourself, your brother George talks about that game all the time. You swiftly click on it and view all the live streamers.

Sapnap
Tommyinnit
WilburSoot
QuackityHQ
karljacobs
georgenotfound

What. The. Heck.

You click on the stream as soon as possible. Sure enough your suspicions were confirmed.

Your brother was a Minecraft streamer. He was live to 82,420 people. Holy crap.

Your mind was billowing with thoughts. What should you do? Confront him? He has never mentioned this to anyone.