peaXtomtom

(A/N: I think i'm addicted to writing these...it's fun asf, thanks for 14 reads!! leave any suggestions <3333)

You woke up and saw you were on facetime with Tommy, he was still sleeping.

The sun was shining through the blinds reflecting against the decorative CD's that are hung on your calming beige wall. The day started off with a good vibe.

You muted yourself so you wouldn't wake up Tommy.

You took your phone with you as you exited your room and entered your bathroom. Your bathroom was white, you had marble countertops and pretty green cabinets.
It looked like this:

you realized why your house is so nice, it's because George makes a lot of money through streaming

you realized why your house is so nice, it's because George makes a lot of money through streaming. You never realized how nice your house really was.

You set your phone up against the wall and got ready. You brushed your teeth, did your makeup, hair, and you chose an outfit. You moved out of the cameras view to change. You looked like this:

You had no idea why you were getting ready so nice, you just wanted to

As you were finishing your hair you heard Tommy wake up "Morning TomTom"

"Oh good morning pea, how'd you sleep?"

"pretty good, you?

"it was ok, didn't go to bed until pretty late."

"why?"

You could tell Tommy was searching for an answer.

"You don't have to tell me it's ok, i'm always here for you though"

"Y/N COME HERE" George yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh I got to go I'll talk to you later TomTom"

"Bye Pea love you"

-•-badoop-•-

Did he say love you? Surely not. It was just my imagination.