"WHAT THE HELL PEA"

(TW: EATING DISORDER)

You pulled Tommy's arm and dragged him into your room.

"Look who I found chat!"

"Your dragging me like a dead possum what the hell is wrong with you. Women"

"Shut up bitch boy and let me be happy"

You and Tommy both laughed

You and Tommy played Minecraft together on stream for hours

You were sitting in your chair and Tommy was leaning over your shoulder into the microphone. He was close.

I can smell him...smells like vanilla, nice

You realized you were smelling him on stream

"Pea what the fuck are you doing"

"I- uh smelling you, you smell like vanilla by the way."

"oh..thanks"

You continued streaming for another 30 minutes. After you turned off stream you sat on your bed.

"TomTom come sit down" you motioned him to sit down next to you

"I can't believe i'm sitting in your room"

"I can't believe your sitting in my room"

you leaned back against the wall pulling Tommy with you. You carefully placed your head on his shoulder and opened TikTok.

The first TikTok you saw was a shipping video, shipping you and Tommy. It seemed all the TikToks you saw were shipping you and Tommy, you tended to like them, because your account was not out to the public.

Please tell me Tommy isn't looking at my screen

He was. You scrolled as quick as possible

"hey wait what was that TikTok I wanted to see it"

"Oh it was nothing"

He took your phone and held it over his head, so naturally you tackled him to the floor in effort to get your phone back.

You had him pinned under you, you were looking into his icy blue eyes, then George interrupted.

"oh I- uh, what are you guys doing"

you quickly rolled to the ground so that you weren't leaning over Tommy

"We are wrestling bitch"

"yeah i'm wrestling mr. innit"

"mr. innit....that's a new one. I don't like it"

"well I don't care."

George slowly backed out of your room

While you were watching George leave, Tommy had read the TikTok

"oi what the hell is this"

"like I said TomTom, it's nothing"

"it isn't?"

"no..."

"okay then"

That was strange. I definitely fucked up.

Tommy's POV

She didn't care about the shipping tiktok, which is strange because I thought we established that we were uncomfortable with it. I remember tweeting that last month.

I often see tweets shipping us on my twitter feed, I stopped muting them after awhile. I don't know why. In a way it makes me happy.

Y/N's POV