I don't want to set the world on fire

It's not real.

You arrived at the hospital and the doctors checked you out.

"As we suspected, y/n is suffering from memory loss."

"Oh goodness. Will she be okay?"

"It shouldn't be a problem to her physical health, but it is an imbalance in the chemicals in her brain. The most we can do is monitor her and see if it continues."

"Do I have to be in the hospital again doc?"

"Do you remember being in the hospital the last time?"

"No."

"Well. In most cases you would have to stay in the hospital again, but there is no way you could have any harmful side effects from this other than memory loss."

"So I don't have to stay?"

"No. However, you will need to come in daily to answer some questions. George, you will have to do random things throughout the day so that we can test her memory."

"Ok thank you, come on y/n let's go"

George drove back home.

You felt nothing.

n u m b.

No thoughts filled your head. Just numb.

"Hey do you want to tweet about what happened or keep it disclosed?"

"I'll tweet it. The fans deserve to know."

You went on twitter and explained.

You allowed your phone to slip out of your hands and you leaned back against the seat and drifted to sleep

you were awoken by muffled noise that slowly morphed into George talking. 

"y/n.....y/n....y/n"

"huh, what"

"What is the last thing you remember"

"Um, tweeting about what happened"

"oh, good you remember"

"are we home yet?"

"yeah almost"

A few short minutes later you arrived at home, you walked into the house and went to your room.

You looked at your phone and realized you had a few missed messages from Tommy.