Kitchen?

He said he loved me as a friend. What the hell.

You quickly hung up before saying goodbye. You didn't want him to see you cry anymore. You and Tommy's friendship was so strong even though it had only been a little over 2 weeks since you met, and you didn't want anything to get in the way of that. You knew deep down you were overreacting, but you couldn't help it.

I think I have a thing for Tommy.

You went to bed without eating...when you thought about it you realized you hadn't eaten all day. Oh well.

—The next day—

You wake up to 14 missed texts from Tommy, and 3 missed texts from George...

You reply to both of them

Pea❤️
i'm ok I just went to bed that's all

TOMTOM🥰👊
call me right now

sisssysysyhshs🙄🙄
no I didn't eat but don't worry i'm fine

brutha gogy
no you need to eat y/n. now.

George walked in your room with water and some toast. You didn't want to eat but he made you. He sat in your room to make sure you finished it.

"I'm going to FaceTime Tommy"

George just nods in agreement

"TomTom!"

"Hey glad to hear your doing better Pea"

"yeah whatever bitch boy"

"ok I was being nice but now i'm not get on the smp bitch you haven't been on days."

"fine bitch"

You played on the smp for awhile with Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Niki. You got extremely close with all of them partly because no one was streaming so it was all natural.

Two weeks later—

You had officially started streaming 1 week ago and you had 114K. Mainly from Tommy and Wilbur.

You decided you would stream today. It was officially one month since you met everyone.

You went live and hopped on the smp. You tried calling Tommy but he didn't answer. You called 4 times and he never answered. You were supposed to play with him today. I guess not.

"Well chat we have no one to play with." You looked at chat

pealuv14: OMG OMG
tomtomship: GUYS TOMMY'S STREAM
peaXtommy: LOOK AT TOMMY'S STREAM

"Guys i'm not going to fall for that"

Tubbo called you.

"HEY TUBBO!"

"Y/N go watch Tommy's stream"

You could tell as he was saying that he had the biggest smile.

"w- why?"

You hesitantly look on twitch and click on Tommy's stream.

Is he in my kitchen? wtf.

You immediately got out of your chair, not caring that your stream was still on.

You ran. Fast. Your feat slamming across the hard floor. Your heart beating at 100 miles a minute.

You run into your kitchen to see a 6'3 blonde standing, turned towards you

You immediately run over to him

You knocked him over in a hug

"TomTom" you say while crying

you looked up at his face and saw a single tear drop from his face.

You loved Tommy so much. The problem was you didn't know if it was platonic, or soulmate type love.

You were on the floor. You looked up and saw George standing behind the counter, grinning.

You let go of Tommy, stood up and walked behind the counter to hug George.

"Thank you" you said, still slightly crying.

You really couldn't comprehend that Tommy was there with you.

(A/N: short chapter but I wanted to get this to you asap, I cried while writing this. I'm already so attached to this story and it's only existed for about 24 hours. I hope you guys will feel the same. <3)