WOMEN!

George got up and dug through a black bin in the corner of his room and found another pair of headphones.

He threw them at you. You caught them because you are simply built different.

Next thing you knew you could hear everything

What the hell.

Soon enough your ears were filled with the sound of boys screaming.

"Why does no one care that George has a WOMEN in his room"

George looked at you expectantly.

you continued listening

"SHE IS MY SISTER TOMMY"

"oh"

"WELL WHY IS SHE IN YOUR ROOM"

You could tell by the tone of his voice he was joking. You felt a small smile creep on your face. It made you nervous. Weird. You found myself entangling your fingers in George's grey sheets. You tend to do that when your nervous. You sat, still listening to this Tommy boy.

"WHY IS SHE IN YOUR ROOM. HOW OLD IS SHE"

Why was he asking my age, it's been fifteen minutes since I walked in...why is he still talking about it.

You thought to yourself.

"SHUT UP CHILD. SHE IS 16, NOW STOP ASKING QUESTIONS."

You snorted.

idiot. I probably look so stupid right now.

Next thing I new Tommy's voice was once again filling your ears. This time with everyone else joining him. Laughing hysterically...at you.

"WHAT WAS THAT" Tommy managed to yell out in between laughs.

"sorry" you said dragging out the last letter.

You were smiling uncontrollably when George looked at you. shit.

"Y/N why are you smiling like that"

"SHUT UP gOgY" you said in a mocking tone

Once again everyone's laughter flooded into your ears. Yeah that's right. I'm funny as hell.

2 hours later

You hadn't said much for a little while. Just making remarks here and there. You had lunch in George's room as he was still streaming.

It was dark out now. The bright blue light from the computer screen filled up your senses like a cold wave hitting from all sides.

"Alright guys I think I am going to end stream here, have a good night" George said while waving aggressively at the camera.

you chuckled "You look stupid"

"SHUT UP Y/N"

The stream ended, it seemed like it was going on forever.