Stalker

After a short drive to the hospital, still on facetime with Tommy, you arrived at the hospital and were now in the waiting room. George went to the front desk and explained what doctor you wished to see, which was the same doctor that helped you last time.

After nearly an hour of waiting, you got called back to the examining room, hung-up on Tommy, and the doctor asked various questions about what happened. He said you most likely forgot things because you were overwhelmed in the heat of the moment. He still took you back and ran a CT scan.

The doctor said you were fine to go, and George began driving home. You opened your phone to see 2 texts from Tommy asking about how it went, you replied and then turned music on the aux.

You arrived back at the hotel, it was now noon and neither you or George had eaten all day so you got ready and went out to eat with Wilbur.

Once you arrived at the restaurant you sat down next to Wilbur, George on the other side of the table. "Hey Tommy" Wilbur said. "Tommy?" You questioned him. You looked over at him and saw on his phone Tommy's face plastered on his screen. "Hi Tommy!!!" George looked at you "I had the genius idea to facetime Tommy so we could eat with him!" You gave him an exaugurated impressed expression. "Very creative."

You all ate your food, Tommy having a bag of chips. After sitting and eating for about 20 minutes, the bell rang by the door signaling someone walked in. Many of people had walked in during the past 20 minutes, but this one was different.

You looked over to the door and saw your stalker, wearing the uniform all the employees were wearing. He walked straight to the back without looking at you. You turned to Wilbur and whispered. "Wilbur he just walked in" HE gave you a confused look. "Who?" He said without whispering. "Be quiet, the guy whose stalking me" George must have heard because you shot his head up and looked at you. "He was wearing a uniform and he went to the back, we should be able to leave without him seeing." You presented yourself really put together, and not worried but you really were panicking inside. "What's going on?" Tommy asked through the phone. Wilbur answered "We will explain later, got to go." then he hung up. "Guys we still have to pay" George brought up. Wilbur got out $40 and put it on the table and motioned for you leave. You scooted out of the booth and headed towards the door with Wilbur and George following behind you. "You have got to pay" A voice called from behind you. You kept walking without looking back. You heard Wilbur say it was on the table as you opened to door to leave.

Once you all were in the car, safe, George got a phone call. Which he quickly picked up. After listening for a bit he responded "Okay, great thanks" and hung up. "Good news, y/n your CT scan came back clear!" You smiled and went back to scrolling on twitter.

sadly i am discontinuing this series, although this story has no nsfw content in it (because that would be awful) Tommy said he is uncomfortable with the "nsfw wattpad stuff" Although, once again there is no smut in this story i still feel obligated to discontinue it. I am so sorry and i will not be deleting it, just wont be finishing it. once again i am SO SORRY to you all who spent your time reading this. The next chapter will be explaining what was going to happen. I'm not sure what i'll be doing next. Thank you so much for all the support. Again im very sorry. :( If you would like to make up your own ending, go ahead, I would advise you to stop reading here if you want to do that.