Chapter 15: The Attack

The next day, the IronWidow quartet was ready to go fight to shut down the Red Room. After confirming the Red Room's coordinates, they took Tony's jet into the woods and set it to land a few miles away to try in an attempt to remain somewhat incognito.

"Alright, guys," Nat walked over to Yelena, Tony, and Peter as she adjusted her Bluetooth communicators and passed one to everyone. "This is gonna be dangerous. Eyes up, stay sharp."

"Aye, aye, Captain," Tony grinned as he gave her a salute.

"Tones, we both know I can't replace-" Natasha began with a slight grin.

"We're landing," Tony announced as the hologram sent an alert.

"Really? How'd you know?" Peter asked.

"I don't know, maybe because we are slowly descending?" Tony turned to Peter and gave him a look.

"Wow, you guys are horrible to work with," Yelena chuckled.

"Finally! Something we agree on," Nat rolled her eyes. "Alright, let's review the plan."

"Oh for the love of Pete, please no," Yelena groaned. "We've gone over it like a gazillion times!"

"Well, EXCUSE ME for wanting to be prepared to fight a deadly Soviet organization!" Nat rebutted.

"Well, EXCUSE ME for thinking you're bossy!" Yelena crossed her arms.

"Oh shit, here we go again," Peter laughed.

"Wow," Nat stopped everyone before they could continue and walked a few feet over and opened a few drawers. "Alright, who wants to pick from my weapons stash?"

Peter and Yelena eagerly went to Natasha's side to examine her impressive collection. It consisted of around a dozen types of guns, a dozen and a half types of knives, a couple of daggers, a miniature bow and arrow, a dozen of other random weapons, and strangely, a jousting stick.

"Why the f#ck do you own a jousting stick?" Yelena mocked.

"I don't know, actually," Natasha shrugged. "I think I bought it online as a joke."

"My question is, why do you own all of this anyway?" Peter asked in awe and terror.

"Kid, this isn't even a third of all my shit," Nat smirked as his face slowly turned to horror. "I have a collection in my room, in my car, in the other jets-"

"You really are paranoid," Peter interrupted.

"Told you!" Tony said over his shoulder as he made some minor tweaks to his suit and on the holograms.

"Time to go!" Nat announced.

Nat then walked off the jet, everyone following close behind. Tony then turned and verified that the jet was locked so nobody outside of the quartet could open it. After walking for a few miles, they could see the facility.

"Well, here we are," Tony announced.

"Yeah,Tony, couldn't notice the sus building in the middle of the woods," Yelena snickered.

"Now I can see how you and Romanoff are related," Tony sighed.

"Well, I feel insulted," Yelena hit her chest as her jaw dropped. "Lucky for me, we're not blood related so I didn't get her looks."

"I hate you all," Nat scoffed.

"Excuse me!" Peter looked faux shocked.

"MOVING ON!" Nat moved on. "Guys, the pLAN?"

"Right," Tony nodded. "Kid, let's go and make a diversion and Nat, Yelena, wait for the signal. And then we get to f#ck shit up and save some kids. I'll place a bomb with a timer for 30 minutes, but we can blow it up sooner if we have to."