Chapter 60

Raven was completely scattered brained and having sex with Drake only made matters worse. She couldn't face the smile that she knew he was going to have when morning came, so she took a quick shower and left the house as early as she could. There was only one thing that could clear her mind, and that was dancing. After pulling a few strings Raven was able to get into Millennium to use one of their studios. She connected her phone to the sound system letting the music play in the background as she freestyled to the beat. Eventually, that freestyle turned into a full on routine that she had to perfect. You would think she was getting paid the way she was going over counts making sure each move was clean and crisp.

Raven found herself sweating and getting winded faster than usual. It was barely an hour in and she was dying for a sip of water. She reached in her duffle bag for a bottle of water and checked her phone. There were three missed calls from Drake and finally a text message.

Baby: So you're gonna let me leave without saying bye?

She checked the time on her phone and saw that it was 7:45. Time had completely gotten away from her. Raven grabbed her phone and her bag and rushed out of there. Yeah, things were rocky between them, but she wasn't going to let him leave for months without saying her goodbyes. By the time she got back to the house, several SUVs were in the driveway and the guys were busy loading the last few bags into the cargo area. Raven parked her car and got out walking over to the front door. She stepped inside just as Drake was about to walk out.

Drake stopped in his tracks seeing Raven standing there in the doorway. For a minute there he actually thought she wasn't going to show. He took in the sight of her Nike leggings and pullover hoodie. Looking up at her head he couldn't help but smirk. "So that's where my hat went." He pointed to his Raptors hat that was on her head.

Raven shrugged her shoulders giving him a half smile. "I didn't feel like doing my hair and it matched my sneakers."

He nodded his head and glanced down at her growing stomach disguised under the dark loose-fitting hoodie. "You're not gonna be able to hide it much longer."

"I want to avoid the hassle for as long as I can, but I wasn't trying to hide my stomach. I was actually at the studio working on some routines that have been stuck in my head. That's why I'm late." She replied. Suddenly her eyes widened when she felt the muscles in her stomach twitch, bringing about strong thuds from her insides. "Oh my god, Aubrey feel this." Raven grabbed his hand and pressed it against the underside of her belly.

He held his hand there for a few seconds and out of nowhere he felt a kick against his palm. Surprised and amazed all at once he pulled his hand back and looked up at Raven. "Was that the baby?" he asked and she nodded her head. "I see we got a future soccer star in there." He returned his hand to that same spot trying to catch another kick.

"Not if I have anything to do with it. This little guy is going to be a doctor or a lawyer." Raven spoke letting a small smile slip while watching him talk to her stomach.

Drake stood there grasping her stomach and all he could think about was all the things he would miss while on the road. He came so close to missing the baby's first kick and these were moments that he would never get back. Drake glanced up at Raven who looked like she was in deep thought. "I've been thinking, and I want you to come on tour with me." Drake spoke his thoughts aloud and saw the immediate shock on her face. "I know it's last minute, but-"

"I don't think that's a good idea, Aubrey." Raven quickly cut him off before he could go any further. She was taken aback. With everything they were going through, that was not an option for her right now.

"Why not? I want you there with me." Drake wrapped his arm around her waist in an attempt to pull her closer, but Raven moved his hand away.

"I had some time to think and this time apart is the best thing for us right now. It gives me a chance to look at our relationship with a clear head." Raven stared into his unblinking eyes as everything registered with him.