Chpt. 2

-Galleries and pointe shoes-

The phone buzzed again driving me nuts as I applied my mascara. "Ugh I'm literally living above the coffee shop Anna just come up." I said as I answered the phone. Petting my pup then walked to my door. "where are you!" She exclaimed. "I'm walking down right now why?" I informed. "Omg move faster I can't fucking stand Summer! She's telling me how I should redecorate and how she's surprised, and I quote, that people would even eat at a place like this!" She whisper yelled into the phone. That bitch! My sister built that place up from the ground! "Have you told Tom? I mean he literally says your his big sister and you know how he values family over anything." I said as I walked through the entry doors. "That's the thing! I can't get him alone- I see you we should get this gallery night started the sooner she's gone the better." Anna said, as I nodded my head in agreement.

"First off I'd like to thank everyone for coming for you are not only supporting me and my art but are supporting my amazing sister, who has built this place from almost nothing and is the reason we are all here tonight. Love you Anna, you're one of my biggest supporters in my life." I smiled as everyone clapped around us. "Now! Let's get this party started!" I said as my eyes glanced over to Tom. He looked amazing as always.

It was about two hours later when he finally got to me. "There you are!" He smiled, summer tagging along behind him. "Yep... been in the same place all night!" I said faking a smile as I looked at the two. Summer was wrapped up in his arms, the ones that I miss dearly. Not like I've been in his arms that way I wished but he never knew and I guess he didn't want to. "Wait stop right there!" He said as he took out his phone from his pocket. "There!" He said a few seconds after taking a picture of me.

@T22felton posted a photo

There on the screen was me standing in front of my art work.

T22Felton: look at this beautiful work of art, I mean I guess the paintings are pretty too.

"What did you do?" I said trying to hide the blush from my cheeks as I clicked on the notification. "Just showing of my amazing-" "Tom, I don't feel good..." summer said making Toms attention turn back to her. "Want me to get you some water love?" He asked sweetly, his gaze was fully on her making sure she was alright. "Can we just go back to the hotel baby?" She wined. His hand reached up to her face and stroked a piece of hair behind her ear.  It felt as if my heart was shattering as I watched Toms movements. "Let's go, Madelyn your art is amazing by the way." He said before she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the cafe.

I felt my eyes water up and everything became cloudy. "Maddie, are you okay?" My mother asked sweetly. "I just want to go home." She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I'll tell Anna, you just go upstairs and cuddle with Star." She smiled as she wiped a tear from my cheek.

I made my way up to my apartment and was greeted right away by star. "Hi baby girl." I smiled as I looked at the spotted Great Dane in front of me.

"I'm going to take a shower and then we can go watch a movie, sound good love?" I asked, laughing a little when she stared back at me with no expression just a wagging tail

"I'm going to take a shower and then we can go watch a movie, sound good love?" I asked, laughing a little when she stared back at me with no expression just a wagging tail. I mean she was a dog how would she understand what I'm saying anyways. I made my way to the shower and let myself relax as the hot water poured over my body, Not paying attention to the multiple calls that were going on.

Two missed calls from - Sis
Three missed calls from - T22
One missed call from - mamma Sharon

T22 ♡ is calling...
"What do you want Tom?" I answered as I quickly picked up the phone. "I was just wondering when you're coming down I made it back." He said. "I went up, I took a shower, I'm not coming down for the rest of the night." I stated as I grabbed a grey towel off the rack. "That's fine, I got you a present and I want to give it to you." He said, I could tell he was smiling through the phone. "Tom I'm only in a towel." "You and I both know you've been more naked then that in front of me." He reminded. "Let me ring you in." I said before hanging up and unlocking my apartment.

"Maddie?" He asked as He opened the door. "Bathroom! I'm brushing my teeth!" I mumbled. Second later he walked through the door, his eyes scanned over my body. "Still didn't get dressed?" He smirked as he leaned against the frame. "What you said it yourself, I mean you remember us 3 years ago you saw me a lot more bare then I am now." I smiled as I thought about that week. "How could I not." He mumbled under his breath. "I mean I took you to Hawaii for our 20th birthday and well... we got carried away." I blushed. He slowly made his way closer to me, just so he was behind me in the mirror looking at my reflection. "How's summer feeling?" I said quickly to change the subject. Before walking out of the room to grab a set of clothes.

"Oh she's fine... she fell asleep, and well I snuck out." He admitted as he sat down on my bed. "You snuck out?" I said as I walked behind my room divider to change. "Yeah, I mean no offense to her but you're way more important to me than she is." He said as he leaned back on the mattress. "Oh come on, I mean the girl you met a month ago doesn't mean as much as the girl you've known for 23 years?" I smirked as I peaked around the divider. "She's nothing compared to you, you're my Madelyn." He said as he got off the bed. He stood at the divider, I only had a tank top on and pajama shorts. "And you have always and will be my Madelyn." His hand made its way to my cheek where a piece of stray hair was pushed back behind my ear with his fingertips just like he did with summer. His hand stayed on my cheek, his thumb tracing over my cheekbones. "I love you Maddie"