Chapter 3

I was in a peaceful sleep when I started to feel something moving in my room, I felt it coming closer and closer before I saw a flash of white light, causing me to wake up startled to see Hunter with his lightsaber ignited and Master Gallia jump through the window and grab onto a drone, me and Hunter connected eyes as I panted breathless, "Stay here!" Hunter ordered before zooming from my room and to god knows where, I quickly jumped from my bed after grabbing my lightsaber, and sprinted to my mothers room. She had the same reaction and was staring at two split worms on the floor, she looked at me before gesturing to lay with her to which I complied just before Captain Typho and the other Senate staying with us rushed into the room.
"Are you alright, Milady?" The other Senator asked us making us nod before I snuggled into my mothers side and calmed my breathing down, I slowly but surely fell asleep in peace.

---

"I do not like this idea of hiding" I spoke as I put some of my clothes given to me by my mother in a medium suitcase on my bed.
"Don't worry. Now that the council has ordered an investigation it won't take Master Gallia and Master Obi-Wan long to find this bounty hunter" Hunter reassured watching me as he leaned against my bedroom doorway.
"Me and my mother haven't worked for a year to defeat the Military Creation Act to not be here when it's fate is decided" I commented angrily as I continued to pack my stuff.
"Sometimes we must let go of our pride and do what is requested of us" Hunter replied making me sigh as I looked at him.
"Hunter, you've grown up" I spoke before walking into my closet.
"Master Gallia manages not to see it" Hunter commented as I grabbed some of my jewellry and a teddy bear my grandmama Shmi gave me. "Don't get me wrong. Gallia is a great mentor. As wise as Master Yoda and as powerful as Master Windu just like Obi-Wan. I am truly thankful to be her apprentice. In some ways-- a lot of ways-- I'm really ahead of her. I'm ready for the trials but she feels that I'm too unpredictable. She won't let me move on" Hunter ranted as I finished packing.
"That must be frustrating" I spoke walking over to him.
"It's worse. She's overly critical. She never listens. She-- she doesn't understand. It's not fair!" Hunter continued making me sigh as I stroked his hand trying to calm his temper.
"All mentors have a way of seeing more of our faults than we would like. It's the only way we grow up. I learned that from Master Yoda" I replied making him sigh as we went over and sat down on the small sofa in the middle of my room.
"I know" He spoke making me sigh softly as I placed my hand on his cheek.
"Hunter. Don't try to grow up too fast" I commented making him look at me mischiveiously.
"But I am grown up. You said it yourself" Hunter smirked making me look at him sternly.
"Please don't look at me like that"
"Why not?"
"It makes me feel uncomfortable" I responded before getting up, grabbing my suitcase and walking down to the port where my mother and father was waiting, with Hunter following behind. We got on a ship and headed to the place where our ship home was being docked. I walked off ignoring my mother, father and Hunter and waited outside patiently as I pondered over my feelings.

Do I like Hunter? I can't can I?... I think I'm in love with him, I walked with the three towards our ship.
"Suddenly I'm afraid" I voiced making the three look at me sympathetically.
"This is mine and your father's first assignment on our own, we am too" Hunter commented as my father came closer towards me protectively. I watched Hunter look behind, making me too to see R4 and R2.
"Don't worry we have R4 and R2 with us" Father joked making me and mother laugh hysterically as we neared our ship, me and mother walked up the ramp first with the others following and entered the ship, it was packed with people. I found a small table in the middle and sat down, along with the others just before we took off.