Chapter 6

Me and Papa snook into a tent, using Papa's lightsaber to cut a whole through the back of it, we climbed through to see Grandmama tied to a pole, causing my anger to rise. HOW DARE THEY HURT MY GRANDMOTHER!! I helped Father untie her before Father held her in his arms as we kneeled, her weak and beaten body traumistised my mind. "Mom? Mom? " Father spoke softly as Grandmama opened her eyes to see us.
"Ani?... Lou? Is that you?" She spoke making me nod as Father held her hand, I placed my hand gently on her other as she stroked my father's cheek, tears started to well up in my eyes and the sight of my loving grandmother.
"We're here, Mom. You're safe" Father reassured as I came closer to my grandmother's side making her look between us both.
"Oh, you look so handsome. And.... you so beautiful" Grandmama spoke making me smile sadly knowing she was growing weaker, "Oh, my grown-up son and grand-daughter. I'm so proud of you, both"
"We missed you" I spoke making her look at me and smile weakly.
"Now I am complete. Lou... take my ring... keep it to remember me... it's yours.... I love y--" Grandmother spoke slightly gasping for breath making father hold her tighter.
"Stay with us, Mom. Everything--" Papa stopped himself as my grandmother was trying desperatly to say 'I love you' but she was defeated, I watch as the life drained out of her while I slowly took off her wedding ring.

A few tears slipped from my eyes as I watched my father close my grandmother's eyes, I felt the darkness come nearer and nearer rapidly as my anger rose towards the tusken raiders, I started to shake as me and Papa looked at each other with rage ...

A few tears slipped from my eyes as I watched my father close my grandmother's eyes, I felt the darkness come nearer and nearer rapidly as my anger rose towards the tusken raiders, I started to shake as me and Papa looked at each other with rage evident in our eyes. I egnited my lightsbaber along with Papa and we each killed a guard outside our tent, we heard the tusken raiders run towards us but we swiped through their bodies. The more and more came, the more and more we killed. It was like a massacre. Bodies of women and children laid at my feet, as I slaughtered the animals until there was none left to kill. I walked out of the tent and headed to my grandmother before I wrapped her up in a bag gently along with some rope, Father picked her up in his arms and we headed back to our speeders, I looked at my grandmother's ring and clutched it tightly in my hand before jumping on my speeder and heading back to the farm. Over two hours passed until we arrived, I got off my speeder and heading to Papa as he held grandmama in his arms, I heard footsteps run towards us making me look at them to see Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru, Cliegg, Mama and Hunter looking shocked, we ignored them and headed into the home.

---

I was meditating mid-air trying to connect deeper into the force, I was floating above a stool as I heard someone enter the room, it was Hunter. "I brought you something. Are you hungry?" I heard him ask softly as I landed on the stool softly before getting off and facing a wall as the images of my grandmother played in my head.
"Why'd she have to die?" I spoke in sadness and slight anger, "why couldn't I save her? I know I could have!" I groaned making Hunter sigh as I heard him near me before I felt his hands snake around my waist, but I grabbed them and threw them away before walking over and leaning on a counter.

"Sometimes there are things no one can fix. You're not all-powerful, Lou" Hunter spoke making me look at him in anger.
"Well, I should be! I am! I am the most powerful Jedi ever! Even more powerful then Master Yoda!" I argued angrily, "I should have learnt to stop people from dying!"
"Lou, not even Darth Plaguis the wise could always stop people from dying... not even himself" Hunter exclaimed walking over to me and holding my hands, trying to calm my temper.
"It's all Yoda's fault! He's jealous! He's holding me back!" I screamed shocking both me and Hunter making me look at my hands, trying to think what could be happening, I've never been this angry before.
"What's wrong, Lou?" Hunter asked softly making me look at him.
"I-- I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead. Every single one of them. And not just the men... but the women... and the children too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them!" I shouted angrily before exhaling trying to calm my temper, I felt Hunter kiss my forehead before bringing me into a hug.
"To be angry is to be human" Hunter spoke making me sigh.
"I'm a Jedi, your are too. We know I'm to be better then this" I replied looking up and connecting his blue eyes with my green ones.
"I know, Baby Girl. But sometimes releasing your anger is the best calming method" Hunter commented before he captured my lips in a kiss full of passion, instantly getting rid of my anger.