Three Women in Life

Seth's POV:

"Hey Angie...come on wake up! It's the first day of school and I really don't wanna be late." I barged into Angie's room, honestly, she sleeps like a guy. Well, there are times she sleeps more than I do.

"Geez Seth...why do you have to wake me up?" I dragged her out of the bed and pushed her to the bathroom. She can sometimes be a pain in the ass. In my ass actually.

"Make it fast Angie, we don't have the whole day," I said while glancing at my wristwatch and realized that 5 minutes have passed.

"Why don't you go ahead?" I heard as she turned off the shower, she opened the door and she was just wrapped with her red towel. Yes, Angie just loves the color red. Almost everything in her room is red. For her, it meant power and courage. Well, she is definitely powerful. She is the only child of a Beta. As for courage, man she is definitely damn brave. When she was 15 she became one of our warriors which is rather rare for that age.

"You can't order me around. I'm the soon to be alpha. You just can't tell me what to do," I stated as I put a hurt face.

"Yeah, yeah! Now get out or do you want me to strip infront of you," she smirked.

"Gah! A little modesty please, sometimes, I think you are not a girl," I stood up and headed towards her door. "Five minutes Angie and we are leaving."

"Okay...now leave me alone."

After twenty minutes of waiting, shouting, and barging in to her room, finally we are on our way to school. "Why are we so early?" she asked.

"Well it's the first day of school and well, I miss Nikki, we're meeting up in less than 10 minutes." This is the reason why I'm so damn excited to go to school. "I know you also wanted to see Paul. He just got back from his vacation."

There are three women that are important in my life, my mother Helen Bradford, the current luna of Blue River Pack, I inherited a lot of her good physical characteristics. The second is Angela Saxon, Angie, is the future beta of the pack. She has been training and working hard for it ever since we were kids. Sometimes, she pushes herself to its limits, she has been trying to prove herself since it is a man's job but she definitely earned the spot. She is my bestfriend which is somehow cool that she is going to be my beta. I definitely trust her with my life. The third person is ofcourse Nikki, we've been going out for three years. I'm turning 16 a few days from now. Nikki will turn 16 3 weeks after me and Angie turns 16 a week after Nikki.

Usually both Nikki and Angie celebrate their birthdays together ever since we all became friends. But, this year is different, 16th birthdays are important to us as werewolves. It is the start of our lone journey to search for our mates, to start to defend and protect our packs, to start manning up.

"I kinda asked Paul for space last summer, so, I think he is not that excited to see me," Angie shrugged as she disrupt my thoughts. "What did you do that for?" I asked.

"Well it's really hard to concentrate with training and you know that I really have to work my ass so that someday I will protect the alpha," she jokingly punched my arm.

"I don't need protection Angie. I have hands you know and I throw mean punches"

"Yeah right, remember the 3rd grade, you were crying because you can't stand up against Sheila," she muttered smilingly reminiscing the past.

"That's a different story she bit me, I just can't punch her, she's a girl." In our pack, women are treated with respect, they should be protected.

"Uhuh!" she huffed. "I have to be the one to punch her instead," she added.

I parked my Lamborghini Gallardo on my usual spot. I spotted Nikki hanging out with our other friends. Angie opened the door and ran towards them. Nice. She won't even wait for me.