98

"Hey, don't!" Seungmin whined as soon as he caught you taking a photo.

Giggling to yourself, you ran to another room while bringing your phone close to your face to inspect the picture you had just taken.

"Yah, delete that photo. I'm sure that photo came out really bad." He justified, tailing you.

"No, you look so cute." You fought him back with a simple compliment, enjoying the way he visibly grew shy in front of you. "Plus I don't have much pictures of your with that beret cap." He smiled sweetly, admiring the cute pout that had just taken over your mouth.

"Seungmin-a!" The older member, Daeyoel called out. "It's your turn now."

"I'll be back real quick." Seungmin said, giving you a quick kiss on your forehead before heading out.

The photo session went by real quick, like he said. Throughout the whole session, you took snaps in different angles possible and silently gushing at his poses.

"Well done everyone." Director spoke through his microphone. Bidding goodbye, Seungmin appeared in front of you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I'm tired." He mumbled, arms slowly slacking.

You smiled, returning the embrace and rubbing circles on his back. He relaxed and strength filled his hug again, a content smile appeared on his worn out features. "So, I guess we'll just go to sleep straight away once we get home."

"By sleeping you mean..."

"Sleeping." You remarked with a taunting smile, slowing getting away from his embrace. "I mean, since you are so tired..."

"You know..." He cuts you off, already getting a smirk out of you as you knew well enough what he would say. "Suddenly I'm not that tired anymore..."