55

There, in front of you, is a tray full of your favorite treats from a bakery just outside your institution. Joochan promised that he’d buy you a treat if you help him teach all the basics of coding. And you did help him, so he’s here to fulfill your promise.

You couldn’t help but lick your lips at the sight of the sweet treats, they’re really calling out for you to take a bite out of each of them.

“You look like a child right now.”, Your boyfriend laughed, handing you a fork.

You narrowed your eyes at him for a moment before going back to stare at that sugar doughnut with heart eyes.

“Can I please eat now?” You begged, but Joochan is still too busy snapping pictures of you. He decided to tease you by pulling away the tray, saying, “Not until you pose for the camera.”

You groaned, throwing your head back as he laughed at your frustration. He’s so evil for buying all those treats, and not let you eat them.

“Come on angel, pose for me so I have something to stare at when I miss you.”

“Fine.” You finally agreed, letting him take all the pictures he want, so you can finally satisfy your sweet tooth.

He smiled in satisfaction and pushed the tray back to the middle of the table.

“Can I please eat now?”

He hadn’t even finished his sentence when your teeth sunk onto that doughnut you’ve been eyeing for the longest time. It’s so soft and fluffy and sweet, you feel like you’re in heaven.

Joochan noticed the way you closed your eyes in bliss, “Hmm... is it that good?” You nod enthusiastically.

“Eat it angel, you deserve it”

And so you did, finish the doughnut, in no time. You looked back at him and noticed that he didn’t even touched the cake he had chosen, only sipping his coffee while keeping his eyes on you.

“Why aren’t you eating anything ?”

“I will, let me just enjoy this view for a bit longer.”

Your cheeks warms up upon realizing that he has all of his attention on you. You were about to reach for a napkin to wipe off the powdered sugar from your lips, when his hand stopped you by your wrist.

“What-”

He leaned across the table and smoothly placed his lips on yours. To him, your lips tastes better than anything in this bakery right now. He can taste the sweetness from the sugar on your lips, and a hint of jam from the doughnut filling earlier. “Why use the napkin when you have me?”

Flustered by his sudden public display of affection, you looked around to make sure no one is watching. You were thankful that you had chosen a table at the far back corner where there’s currently no one around.

As if you’re not flustered enough already, he swiped his thumb over your lower lip and popped it in his mouth.

“You’re right, that doughnut is good.”