Chapter Twenty One

The room is still in chaos but I have no idea what everyone is arguing about or what everyone is saying because I can't hear them. There's a loud ringing in my ears that covers up all the sound. My heart is thumping so loud that it might burst out of my chest any second. I'm shivering and it's not from any sort of coldness.
I just figured out Delalieu's plan.
And I just found the flaw in his plan.
And it's a flaw that nobody wants to know.
I sink to my knees and lean against the wall with my head buried into my knees.
The whole world is shaking around me. Maybe it's just me shaking.
I'll never know.

I can't breathe.
I can't breathe.
I can't breathe.
I can't breathe.
I can't breathe.
I can't breathe.
I can't breathe.
I can't breathe.
I can't breathe.
I can't breathe.

I feel something on my shoulder and I lift my hand to swat it away. Something catches my hand and I look up with so much effort to see that Castle is standing beside me. His hair is skimming my face and it feels so very awkward and I want nothing more than to be alone right now but I know that I owe it to these guys to tell them.
I know I owe it to tell them about the perfectly imperfect plan.
They won't like it.

Something hits me from behind and sends pain shooting up and down my back. I'm lying face first on the ground with something on my back and I'm too scared and too weak to turn around and see who or what it is.
"WARNER!" I hear someone scream.
I shift uncomfortably to see that Castle is sitting on my back, pinning me to the ground.
"WHAT THE HELL CASTLE!" I scream at him.
"We've been screaming your name for the past ten minutes and you haven't even flinched!" I hear a close voice say. Kenji. "What the hell is up with you? Why were you shaking a wall? I doubt it's done anything to you!"
In different circumstances, that could've been considered funny.
Not now.
"I know what Delalieu is up to," I say in the most shakiest voice I've ever heard myself speak. "And I know how to get around it. His plan is flawed."
Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.
Their gazes are fixed to my face, not moving an inch away.
There's a sudden thud on the door. It's followed by more thuds. The door comes crashing to the ground.
Everyone's gaze shifts towards the door.
Standing in the doorway is Delaleiu, a huge grin spread across his face.