A/N

First of all, thank you for 500+ views! Second of all, I'd like to just simply say that soon I'll be rewriting this book!

From when I wrote this book and since past then, I've grown a lot more experienced and skilled as a writer and this book does not reflect that, so soon I will be rewriting each chapter and then post all the chapters.

It should be much better written after, right now, it's kind of crappy considering my other books!

Speaking of which, I have started writing 2 other books since this one! Check them out on my profile!

Football Life: (Dream x OC) - IRL
Clay is the quarterback for one of the best college football teams in the state. His nickname is Dream because of his friends, Nick and George. They say he's a Dream on the team. Ember on the other hand is a cross country runner, one of the best. When the cross country runners are told to train the football players as a training exercise before everything, the best runner and best player are paired together. Ember and Clay hit it off not so well, as Ember has had some bad experiences with football players in the past, but she trains him nevertheless.
Days go by, and Ember and her friends end up hanging out with Dream and his gang...
What will happen now?

Fallon Dreams: (Dream x OC) - Minecraft
Fallon is a female warrior, one of the best. She has a hard backstory you might learn about later, but it remains a mystery as she hates to remember it. She scours the land, searching for wars, seeking to end them through fighting for the side she deems to be in the right, or just whoever she wishes. She lives as she wants. What will happen when she comes across the everlasting chaos of the Dream SMP and L'Manburg? What will she do and how will she deal with her actions when she meets someone who trained with her?