WHO IS THERE?!

It was a rainy day at dunkirk, Grace in the place she once loved and remembered how it was before the war came. She has lost her hope of getting out of that once loved home.

It was growing dark, she could hear the bombs and guns at the distance, she was scared of not knowing if she will make it another day, food was running out fast, and didnt knew if she will have to run for her live soon.

Grace was now eating some of the beans she had in the basement, she had always hated beans, but it wad the only thing she could eat to stay alive. Sometimes she wondered if it was worth it, why did she had to fight to stay alive?
She was lost in her thought when she heard something breaking from inside the house, she heard footsteps. Scared, she run to hide behind the basement's stairs.

"I heard someone" said a soldier.

"Well, maybe they can help us".

"Who is there? Can you please help us?"

Grace, who noticed that there where 3 british boys standing in the basement, came out of here hiding place.

"Who are you?" Said one of the soldiers.

"Oh, my name is Grace......."

" Well, Hi grace, my name is Alex" said one of the young soldiers.

"This is Tommy, and this idiot that got himself shoot, Is Jack."

"We where wondering if we could stay here for the night, and if you could help us cure Jack."  said the boy who Alex had introduced as Tommy.

"I don't know, I just met you and I dont know if you could have been followed by any German soldiers..."

"Please, just for today"

Grace agreed, after all, they where British soldiers, they could protect here...maybe even get her out of that horrible place she onced loved..

__________________________
Well, this was my first chapter, I know is kind of shit, but it suddenly came to my mind to start doing a Dunkirk story👁👄👁.
Well, I aprecciated If you are reading this💞