10

while yerin was in the shower, sinb threw her clothes in the washer and looked through her closet to find clothes in yerin's size. "hey, mom, come here!" sinb called. "yes, love?" sinb's mom asked, poking her head in sinb's room. "uh, yerin needs p-panties." sinb stuttered out the last word. "why don't you give her some of yours?" sinb's mom teased. "mom, you know i wear boxers." sinb mumbled, rolling her eyes. sinb's mom chuckled at her embarrassed daughter. "is it just a thing you do to be one of the boys?" sinb's mom asked jokingly. "mom, i'm the captain of the team. if anything, they're one of the girls." sinb said cockily, flipping her hair dramatically. "yeah, you definitely get that spunk from me." sinb's mom said, smiling at her creation before going to look for what sinb asked.

instead of waiting in her room, sinb went to check on yerin. she knocked and waited for yerin's soft voice to say "h-hello?" sinb pushed the door open but only enough for yerin to hear her clearly. "you finished?" "yeah, but my clothes aren't here anymore." "i put them in the washer, okay? i have different ones for you but as far as panties go... well, i don't own any so you're kinda screwed on that aspect, ducky. well, unless my mom finds some." sinb said. yerin made a face when sinb said she didn't wear panties.

"what do you-" "boxers. no, i don't have a dick, sadly. they're just more comfortable for sports and shit." yerin's face turned red at sinb's unfiltered speech. "o-oh." yerin mumbled, using the towel she had to dry her hair. "yeah. i'll go get you some fresh clothes then we can leave." sinb said. a few minutes later, sinb came back with neatly folded clothes and a new pair of panties, passing them through the small crack in the door. "i hope they're comfortable." sinb said before walking away and waiting downstairs.

yerin came down in sinb's slightly baggy joggers and long sleeved shirt that was a little too big with her damp hair draping over her shoulders. sinb looked up and fell speechless how pretty yerin was when she was actually clean and sinb wanted to see her like that all the time. "hello?" yerin called shyly as sinb stared at her. sinb let out a small sigh and smiled softly, remaining silent. "s-sinb, what is it?" "huh? nothing. let's get going." sinb said.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

sinb was driving with yerin in the passenger seat and the atmosphere was kind of awkward so sinb decided to switch through the radio stations. dynamite by bts was played on a station and the first chorus just ended. even though sinb kept her eyes on the road, out of the corner of her eye, she could see yerin's lips matching the song. sinb used the buttons on the steering wheel to raise the volume of the song and started singing along. "bring a friend, join the crowd, whoever wanna come along. word up, talk the talk, just move like we off the wall. day or night, the sky's alight so we dance to the break of dawn!" sinb sang enthusiastically, shrugging her shoulders rhythmically. it drew yerin's attention immediately and a smile grew on her lips as she saw sinb having fun while doing something aside from bullying her.

when sinb saw the smile on yerin's face, she felt obligated to keep it on her face. "ladies and gentlemen, i got the medicine, so you should keep ya eyes on the ball, huh." sinb then pointed to yerin, winking on the last beat before the next verse. "this is getting heavy, can you hear the bass boom? i'm ready, woo hoo! life is sweet as honey. yeah, this beat cha-ching like money, huh." sinb rocked her hips like they did in the choreography and her lips moved according to the lyrics. "disco overload, i'm into that, i'm good to go. i'm diamond, you know i glow up. don't leave me hanging at the chorus!" sinb pleaded playfully as the car came to a stop light. "hey, so let's go!" sinb shouted, looking at yerin expectantly.

"cause i, i, i'm in the stars tonight! so watch me bring the fire and set the night alight! shining through the city with a little funk and soul! so imma light it up like dynamite!" yerin sang and danced with the biggest smile sinb had ever seen from her. sinb couldn't help but get out her phone and capture a video of yerin with such a big smile. she was so busy staring at yerin enjoy herself, she failed to see the light turn green and she stayed in the same spot for about thirty seconds until people started honking. "sinb, the light." yerin said, stating the obvious and giggling quietly. sinb cursed under her breath and put her phone away before starting to drive again, putting the honks at ease.

"dyn na na na, na na na na na, na na na, life is dynamite. dyn na na na, na na na na na, na na na, life is dynamite. shinin' through the city with a little funk and soul. so imma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh!" sinb and yerin both did random disco poses on different beats. as the falsetto part came up, yerin playfully pulled her hair above her head, dropping it slowly and smiling like she was having the time of her life. "cause i, i, i'm in the stars tonight. so watch me bring the fire and set the night alight." yerin sang, imitating the breathy voice. as playful as it was, sinb was almost in a trance and was struggling to keep her eyes on the road. 'whoa, throw that idea away, buddy. you can't like her... right?' sinb thought to herself.