14

after the smoke session, yerin was high as a kite. her eyes were red and half lidded. she felt like she was in her own little reality with sinb and all her "cool" friends. "you good, junior?" sowon asked, turning on her flash light to see if yerin's pupils dilated. yerin didn't even flinch when the bright light shone in her face nor did her pupils dilate, making all the others laugh. "damn, sinb. you sure accomplished your mission." sowon said waving her hand in front of yerin's face only for yerin to smile lazily and wave back. jungkook and lisa were just watching yerin because since they were high, everything she did was funny to them. yerin could blink and they'd end up on the floor rolling.

they seemed to have lost track of time because when sinb checked her phone, it was nearly seven o'clock in the evening. "fuck, mom wanted me home by five." sinb said, sitting up from her current position. "ah, tell mama hwang and eunha i say hi." sowon said, fighting back a smirk. "sure, whatever." sinb said, tapping yerin's shoulder to tell her to come on but yerin only looked up at sinb with her red, lidded eyes. sinb couldn't help but find the look attractive on the innocent girl. "come on. i have to be home soon or my mom's gonna flip." sinb said, walking towards the door and waiting for yerin to follow but she just sat there, cluelessly.

lisa, jungkook, nayeon and sowon broke into laughter as sinb literally had to carry her out of the building because otherwise, yerin wasn't going anywhere. "you're so difficult." sinb muttered as she carried yerin to her car. yerin didn't answer, she just buried her face into sinb's neck and held tightly onto her shoulders. once sinb was able to get yerin off of her and into the passenger seat of her car, she started speeding down the road. "i can't let you go home like that. i guess i'll keep you tonight, then." sinb said. when the car came to a stoplight, sinb looked at yerin who was knocked out in the seat.

sinb chuckled to herself and took off her jacket, placing it over yerin's body. "sweet dreams, ducky." she whispered, stroking yerin's hair. sinb quietly whistled the tune of dynamite as she pulled into her driveway. she parked the car and got out, quietly closing the door not to wake yerin up. sinb ran over to the other side and grabbed yerin from the seat, pushing the door close with her foot and flinching when it shut loudly. but yerin didn't even budge. sinb chuckled as she carried yerin inside. sinb's mom rushed up to sinb as she walked through the door. "what happened? is she okay?" she asked worriedly. "mom, she's fine. she just fell asleep. she's tired." sinb said, kissing her mom on the cheek before carrying yerin upstairs to her bedroom.

sinb decided to let yerin have the entire bed to herself because she didn't know how yerin would feel about sleeping in the same bed as her. after she got yerin in clean clothes and tucked into bed, sinb changed and headed downstairs to the couch even though there were multiple free rooms she could've occupied. "what are you doing down here?" eunha asked, watching as sinb walked down the stairs and to the couch across from her. "yerin's passed out in my bed and i don't want to make her uncomfortable." sinb said, flopping onto the couch with a blanket and a few pillows. sinb positioned the pillows comfortably behind her head and plugged headphones into her phone.

"god, you're a real piece of work! you literally bully her at school but don't want to make her uncomfortable at home? i love you and you're my cousin and all but, you need to get your mind right." eunha said, shaking her head as soft laughter escaped her mouth. sinb rolled her eyes and shoved her headphones into her ears, ignoring everything eunha said. sinb scrolled through a playlist of soft music and chose a random song. she pulled the blanket over her head and closed her eyes, drifting to sleep to the sound of the music.