chapter 15

(There's going to be light smut in this chapter, so if that makes you uncomfortable, I'd suggest you just skip this part; but I can assure you it makes me even more uncomfortable to write about it than it does to you to read it, so I promise I won't be very descriptive about what's going on.)

Gigi's POV

I was sitting in bed, scrolling through my Instagram feed, and waiting for Crystal to come back from the square. Okay, I know this will sound so cheesy: but I was missing her wildly. I was desperate to feel the touch of her warm, soft skin once again, and I didn't think I'd be able to wait another minute.

Luckily, Crystal didn't make me wait any longer, because right when that thought crossed my mind, she walked through the cottage door. It was so cute: she slowly opened the door, making sure to not make a single noise, probably thinking I'd still be asleep.

''Boo!'' I yelled and made her gasp. I loudly laughed at Crystal's reaction as she just cursed at me.

''So! Did you miss me while I was gone?'' Crystal said, sitting down next to me.

''Dearly, but you have no idea about what I did!'' I screeched.

''Tell me now.'' Crystal demanded, showing interest.

''Well, Plastique and Jackie showed up here unexpectedly, and Plastique started to say horrible things about you, so I had to clapback and defend you, but I accidentally called you my girlfriend in front of them, so I kicked Plastique out and came out to Jackie.'' I quickly said, all at once.

''Wait, wait, wait... So you let Plastique know that you had had it with her bullshit?'' Crystal questioned.

''Uh-huh.'' I proudly stated.

''...And you also came out to Jackie and said that we're dating?''

''And she accepted me and everything! And she said we were the cutest couple ever.''

''Gigi, that's awesome! I'm so proud of you! And of Jackie... She's not a brainwashed snobby brat bimbo like Plastique is.''

''Hey, that's my toxic arrogant overprotective ex-best friend you're talking about.'' I jokingly punched Crystal on the shoulder and laid my head on it immediately after.

''Crys, I think we should do something special to celebrate this.''

''Yeah, I do too: come on, let's go to the grocery store to buy the cake.'' Crystal said, standing up, but I pulled her hand and made her sit again.

''No, dummy. I mean something special like this.'' I mumbled to her, as I pushed Crystal against the bed, and passionately kissed her plump rose lips; to then move on to leaving many wet kisses on her fleecy neck.

''Oh, Ms. Goode, if you're nasty...'' Crystal mumbled.

''And I'm disgusting'' I said.

I proceeded to take off the black Nelly Furtado oversized t-shirt Crystal was wearing, revealing two diminutives, balloon-like pale breasts, which bobbed up and down like crazy.

''Wow... Crystal, your body is so arousing!'' I said, using my hand as a fan, which made her burst into laughter.

''I've always been super insecure about my figure, so I'm glad you like what you're seeing'' She said, playing with her boobs.

''Thank you for deciding to share this part of you with me'' I said, holding her hand.

''Oh my god, Gigi, this isn't the time to get all affectionate: we're having sex, goddamnit!'' Crystal mimicked me, as I continued to kiss her soft lips.

✧˖*°࿐

Crystal's POV

I couldn't believe it, I was having sex with Gigi Goode! I was still a virgin until now, so I'm glad the first time I'll be doing it will be with the love of my life on our cottage bed, and not with a straight jock with a fake tan under, like, the school bleachers.

I hadn't done anything like this before, but I still didn't want to fuck it up in front of Gigi, so I just stuck to doing what I had seen in the lesbian porn videos my brother's friends loved to fetishize.

I took the neon orange sweater I had lent Gigi earlier off from her tiny torso, put my hands under Gigi's silky satin and lace blue nightwear top, and undid her bra, as I said these words.

''Gigi, darling: when you call me the prettiest girl in the world it's clearly because you haven't seen yourself through my eyes, because you're so pretty it hurts'' I whispered in Gigi's ear, as I saw the fuzz on her nape bristle.

I finally took off Gigi's top, along with the bottom piece, and threw it all down the floor, and pressed my lady parts against hers, making Gigi moan my name, almost unable to speak.

''Gigi, darling, are you sure you're ready for me?'' I said, teasing her by playing with her nipples.