o9

"i love you stay safe!" my mum shouts as i walk away from her car and towards the busy house. i'm a little late since i wasn't prepared for this.

i walk to the kitchen to make a drink.

"hey elle!" daniel says as he approaches me. "good thing we don't have soccer practice tomorrow."

"hi daniel, your house is so big! and i know right." i say and take a sip from my cup.

"she plays soccer?" a blonde boy asks, appearing beside daniel.

"sure do. dan where's your games room? the girls said they're in there." i ask, ignoring the other boy staring at my body.

"just through that door." he leads me and points, i thank him and walk that way.

"hey girl!" taylor says as she hugs me.

"hi!" i smile and hug vic.

"you look so hot elle, why do you look better than me?" victoria complains and i chuckle- taking it as a compliment.

"she's fucked up already, the guys are over there playing beer pong." taylor explains.

"i'll go say 'hi' and then come and get on vic's level of wasted." i wink.

"you're always with the guys, elle. especially my boyfriend." vic pouts.

"ignore her." taylor smiles and i follow her advice, walking away from the situation. victoria doesn't seriously have an issue with me, does she? no- she's hammered. i make my way to the beer pong table.

"ahaha bitch boy!" alejandro shouts as kairi rolls his eyes, drinking from a red solo cup, in defeat.

"hey guys." i wave.

"finally you're here! i need you on my team, it's not like those two are good at this, it's just that i'm bad." kairi pulls me to his side.

"i'm bad too!" i laugh and join the game. i don't mind having a few drinks to take my mind off wondering about vic's complaint.

she was my first friend here.

we eventually lose and i ended up being the one who drank each cup because kairi didn't want to get fucked up as he had already drank most of the cups before i arrived.

but i'm not even drunk, i'm just tipsy.

"you look pretty." mattia smiles down at me.

"thanks. can you help me find vic?" i'm pretty sure the girls had left this room by now.

"they're in the living room." alejandro shouts and directs us to follow him.

i joined the dancing pair and the boys sat down on the couch.

i want to get up and dance on the table but don't want to be disrespectful, i look around for dan to ask for permission.

mattia's pov・゚: *・゚:*

i watch elle call dan over and he complies. she whispers in his ear and he smiles and nods.

i swear to god if they go upstairs together i will flip this fucking table.

i clench my fists, watching in suspense as she grabs his hands. he helps her step up onto the table i was 'about to flip'. and i shake my head, laughing at my over-reaction. why would i care?

"you laughing at me, polibio?" she asks during her little dance performance.

"i'd never do that, marie." i look up at her just like everyone else is doing, watching in awe at her confidence. i'm a pretty confident guy but it always seems to falter around her.