25

ellemarie: age: 18                  sex: lots of it                  location: manchester                        trafford center

ellemarie: age: 18
                  sex: lots of it
                  location: manchester                        trafford center

comments:

zoehalpert: i spot the lie, happy birthday girl!!!
>ellemarie: yes i am a virgin at this big age and thnx
>>mattiapolibio: don't worry abt it

alejandrorosario: happy bday elle
>ellemarie: tysm ale💝

kairicosentino: happy birthday, miss u
>ellemarie: miss u 2, only a couple more days till u see me :)

mattiapolibio: yea don't show you making me carry all these damn shopping bags🤬
>ellemarie: crybaby.

-

elle's pov・゚: *・゚:*

"chelsea said jane's dropping her off now." mattia shouts from the bed, making sure i hear him over the music playing.

"alright." i say, pulling up my dress straps.

"you almost ready?" he walks into the bathroom. "you're so fucking bad." he stares me up and down before licking his lips.

"stop i've still got rollers in my hair." i laugh.

"you going clubbing with those in?" he laughs and stands behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"no idiot. chelsea said to wait until we're just about to leave so the curls don't drop out." i shake my head and he rests his head down on my shoulder as we look at eachothers reflection.

"i don't want this trip to ever end." he frowns and pulls me tightly against him, his grip firming on my waist.

"let's just make it a night to remember." i kiss his cheek as there is a knock at the door.

"it definitely will be." he slaps my ass and exits the bathroom to answer the door.

i shake my head and start taking the curlers out.

"let's get wavy baby!" chelsea shouts as she enters our hotel room.

"you look amazing! older than me." i tell her.

"you look well fit too, let me help you." she starts taking my rollers out with me.

"james is almost here." mattia says from the bedroom.