03

Walking back to Five's room with the umbrella academy uniform on made her feel bad for the fact that they had to wear this. She dreaded it.

Without knocking, she opened the door, closing it behind her quickly. "Dont say a word, Five!" She warned, pointing a finger to him.

"Dont worry I was never gonna say that you look like a child!" He grinned. 

She widened her eyes, and lunged at the boy. Both teens now on the ground, Y/N's hand on either side of Five's face above him. "Whatcha' gonna do know, Five?" She teased.

"Just this," He glanced at her lips. "NO." She said firmly, getting off of him. "Works every time." He stood up from the ground. "Disgusting perv..." She scowled at him. 

;

Luckily, Y/N and Five were able to take a short nap before the funeral. It for sure didnt make up for the lack of sleep, but it was something.

"Wake up." Five pushed Y/N, who was on the ground, leaned against his bed. She groaned, "What do you want?" She slapped his hand. 

"Funeral starts now, lets go." He grabbed her arms, and dragged her up. She groaned again rubbing her eyes. "I hate you~" She sung. "I know  you do." He pushed the girl out of his room.

As Five got ahead of her in the kitchen, she walked in. "Im invited?"

"Yea, come on theres only one umbrella left."

One fight later [because im too lazy :) ]

"Ah, we dont have time for this." The (h/c) girl dragged Five by the ear harshly inside. "Ouch! Y/N what the hell!" He slapped her hand away from his ear. "Hey you cant hit girls. Oh my god wait, if you cant hit girls and a girl has a slapping kin-" 

"Enough of that." He shushed her, scavenging through the shelves.

Klaus walked in, sitting down in a chair at the large table. "Whats up, Five's girlfriend." He waved to the girl. Her eyes got wide, "Yea, no." She shook her head as Five scoffed from the corner of the room.

"Sure seems like it." The man smirked. "Klaus, shut up!" Five complained, continuing to search.

"Wheres Vanya?" Allison walked in, placing her soaked umbrella in the basket. "Oh shes gone," Klaus picked up a guitar, fidgeting with the strings.

Five finally found what he wanted, but he was disappointed to say the least. "Thats unfortunate." Five examined the empty coffee container. "Yea," Allison agreed.

"An entire square block, 42 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not one single drop of coffee." He slammed the empty coffee container on the table.

Allison's face dropped when she realized Five wanst talking about Vanya in the first place. "Im taking the car." 

"Where are you goin'?" Klaus asked, "To get a decent cup of coffee." Five stated the obvious.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison retorted.

"I know how to do everything."
Five grabbed the girl's wrist, teleporting the two to a nearby car. "Wher-"

"Griddy's." He started the car, driving off.

The two jolted forward as Five stopped the car harshly. "Remind me not to let you drive." She joked, opening the car door and quickly stepping out of it.

The couple walked into the coffee shop, sitting down at the large bar. Y/N's feet dangled over the edge, while Five's were perfectly sat on the bar of the stool. "Why are you so tall at 13, geez." She remarks. "Why are you so short at 13?"

Ding!

The sound of the bell to the shop ringing made her slightly jump. An older man walked in, and sat near Y/N. 

"Sorry, sink was clogged. So what'll it be?" Agnes, the waitress at Griddy's, asked mostly looking at the old(ish) man. "Give me a chocolate éclair. " The man folding up the small newspaper he was reading.

The waitress chuckled, "Could I  get the kids a glass of milk or something?" She pointed to the two "kids".

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, "The kids want coffee, black." She said firmly. Agnes chuckled, and looked to who she though was their father. He gave the same look back, and Agnes glanced back over to Five and Y/N.

They gave her a creepy, wide smile, looking like twins. "O-okay," She walked over to the coffee machiene, grabbing a mug.

Five's attention went to the room. The colors looked drained, and had a brown tint to them. He scoffed, "Dont remember this place being such a shithole." 

The man beside him just hummed in agreement. 

"Used to come here as a kid. Me and my siblings would eat donuts til we puked. Simpler times hm?" Five's gaze shifted to Y/N, who was moving a donut up and down with her eyes. 

The man just furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, and continued to read the small newspaper he had brought with him.

The white-haired waitress came back with the coffee's and éclair. He set the donut in front of the man, and handed the kids their coffee. Five reached for his cup, and her eyes widened at the tattoo on his wrist he had gotten when he was a kid.

When Y/N reached for her mug, the waitress grew more confused, and concerned. Y/N took out her wallet, about to pay for the drinks until the man beat her to it, "I got theirs."

"Thanks," Five said. Y/N examined the man's outfit, spotting a 'Ishmael's Towing' logo embroidered onto his shirt. "I guess you know your way around the city." She pointed out.

"I hope. Ive been driving for almost 20 years." 

"Good, We need an address."

;

As the man left, Y/N folded up the napkin and slipped it into the uniform's pocket. 

The bell rang again as Five was about to drink his coffee. Both Y/N and Five looked into the small bell and saw multiple men dressed in black, holding guns.

"That was fast."