19

Diego rushed passed the trio into his room, taking off the heavy coat he was wearing.

"Where have you been?" Five questioned stopping at the doorway of Diego's room.
"Jail. Long story, Where's Luther?"

"Haven't seen him since breakfast." Y/N chimed in.
"Yeah, 2 days until the world ends he picks a great time to drop off the grid." Klaus fiddled with the green jacket he was wearing.

"Shit.." Diego mumbled. "Allison is in danger."

Five and Klaus glanced at each other in confusion. "What? I liked her!" Y/N exclaimed with a sad face.

They all stood there staring at each other, "Well, what are you guys doing just standing here. Let's go thats your sister isn't it?" Y/N pushed past the group, heading down the stairs.

;

Klaus stopped them in front of a old bar, and they quickly headed inside.

"Look," Klaus pointed to the soppy man sitting alone at the circular table. "Trying a little hair of the dog, are we? Hm?" Klaus hummed as Y/N scrunched her eyebrows in confusion of the sentence.

"Leave me alone." Luther looked down with a light sigh. "Give us a minute." Diego lightly pushed Klaus back. "Okay. Come on maybe they'll brood each other to death." Klaus chuckled, pushing Y/N in the opposite direction.

Five leaned against the table with a small groan.

"What's up with you? Why are you limping? Are you hurt?" Y/N pushed his shoulder, talking softly yet harsh. Like a mean whisper.
"Nothing! Hands off! I'm fine, i'm just tired from getting shot, Y/N. Stop thinking so much into my tiny limps, I got shot woman!"

"I get it, douche!" She crossed her arms over each other, looking away from the raven-haired boy.

"Five-" Klaus whinnied, "Don't be so harsh to her! She cares for you!"

"Tch," Five looked away with a blushed face, and Klaus gave Y/N a little push.

It was true. Y/N cared for Five. Deeply. More than an assassin partner should. Hazel and ChaCha didn't seem like they cared about each other. Of course Hazel and ChaCha had each other's backs, but they wouldn't worry about one another like Y/N did for Five, and vice versa.

"Why didn't you start with that? Jesus!" Luther exclaimed, rushing out of the bar door. The rest followed after quickly.

"Wait so are Luther and Allison... an item...?" Y/N tugged at the bottom of Five's blazer with a confused face. "Uh... I'm just as confused as you are, Y/N." Five said slipping into the far side of the car, Y/N sitting close beside him, Klaus sat on the other side.

"Hey how long til we get to that sister of yours?" Y/N questioned, lightly tapping Diego on the shoulder. "Don't know, a while? Vanya went pretty far with that boyfriend of hers." He glanced at Luther who had small droplets of sweat rolling down his face. "Thanks.."

With that, Y/N laid her head gently on Five's shoulder, resting her eyes. He laid his head atop of hers, automatically feeling tired in that very moment. Was tired the right emotion? Or was it something else. Every time Five was around Y/N he felt different. He didn't want to kill everything that annoyed him, or get pissy at the tiny things. He felt more patient with her, more calm, less hostile than normal. Was this an unusual feeling? Why was he feeling this?