12

"Want to tell us why your being so bitchy?" Y/N crosses her arms over each other, and leans against Five's side. 

"They were at the shooting at Griddy's, and then at the Gambel brothers! And then those masked intruders!" Diego pointed a finger towards the two, slightling walking towards them. Y/N's body slightly tenses up at the man.

"That is none of your concern." Five interogates, interlacing his hands together. 

Diego's eyes get a light glaze over them as he steps towards them. He almost sheds a tear, but he holds it together, "Well it is now..." He takes a breath, "They just killed my friend." His words are shaky, and almost muffled by his low tone.

Y/N's eye fill with sorrowness. She uncrossed her arms and gets off of Five's side. "Oh.." She whispers, "I-Im so sorry." She apologizes, standing up from the bed.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she walks towards Diego, in hope that he will forgive her rudeness.

Instead, out of pure anger, he takes his knife and slashes it to the girl's arm, making a rather deep cut. 

"OUCHIE!" She laughs, gripping onto her arm. 

"What the hell, Diego!" Five hisses at his brother, shooting up from the small bed. " Im leaving." Diego flicks the knife, making the crimson blood splatter on the floor from the blade. 

"Ah, fuck you too." Y/N chuckled, flipping Diego off with her bloodied finger. 

Luther followed not far behind Diego, slamming the door shut.

Five rushed to the girl once his brothers were gone, examining her cut. "Oh how nice." His tone was sarcastic as he ran his finger across her blood, staining his finger a hue of red. 

"I know right?  Your brother is great!" She looked to her cut with a large smirk on her face. She wiped the blood on her skirt, with no use, it stuck to her fingers like glue, drying a deep red. 

"It looks gnarly, eh?" She looked to her cut again, then to Five, who stared in confusion. 

"Your losing a lot of blood, are you sure your okay?" He questioned, reaching for her arm. "Im fine, Five. We can get it stiched up later, im sure he has a band-aid or something around here." She started to look around the room.

Five's eyebrows furrowed as his eyes followed the girl around the room, who searched for any medical equipment. "Do you need any help?" He walked besides the girl, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"No, I found it." She pulled out a bandage and medical tape, placing it on her arm. Struggling to hold it, and rip some tape, Five noticed, and took the supplies from her.

"It wouldnt hurt to ask for help sometimes, mi amor." Five faintly smiled, placing the tape on her skin to secure the bandage. 

Y/N's heart almost dropped to her stomach at the name, "Mi amor? " Her eyes flickered up to his.

"Force of habit, sorry."(dont ask) He told her, placing another piece of tape onto her skin. 

Tears flooded her eyes. She hadnt heard that name since the handler had gotten her, before her parents were killed. Her father always called her mother mi amor. One of the only things she knew in spanish before her training with the handler.

Finishing up her bandage, she pressed his finger lightly over the tape, making sure it was fully stuck to her skin. His gaze shifted to her face, seeing the girls glossy eyes.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you while putting your bandage on?" His eyes shifting to her wound, back to her eyes. "N-no, I um.. its nothing." She smiled again, forcing her tears back into her eyes. 

Dont go weak on him. 

"We should go back to the academy, I have a few equations stuck in my head from last night that I didnt finish." She switched the topic, walking towards the door. 

"Mhm," Five hummed in agreement, stuffing his hands in the academy shorts, following the girl.

;

"Five , I told you this already! 3-x6= XY." She explained, erasing his wrong equation he had written. "Are you sure, beca-"

"Im sure."

Five rolled his eyes, and continued to write on his side of the wall. 

His green walls were filled with chalk equations. All the numbers hadnt confused Y/N. In fact, she was almost certain she had cracked the system. 

"Five?" Luther's voice echoed throughout the hallway.

"Quick! Act dead so your annoying brother will go away." Y/N quickly fell on her face on his bed, pretending to have died. "Your so dumb.

"Five what are you-" Luther walked into the room, his eyes immediatly shifting upwards at the equations.

"Whats all this? And whats she doing here?" Luther pointed to Y/N, who mentally imagined herself kicking Luther in the nuts. 

Five sighed, and turned to Luther, "Its a probiblity map. And she comes with me. If you have a problem-" 

"File it under 'N' for not my problem. " Y/N's voice was muffled by the pillow, but the two could understand the words. Five chuckled beside Y/N, and went back to writing. 

"Probibility for what?" Luther spoke, furrowing his eyebrows at the numbers.

Y/N groaned, "For who causes the end of the world! Ive cracked it already." She sat up, and pointed to the name circled on her side of the wall. "Its just a first name but-"

"I told you, thats a waste of time. Their could be millions of Harolds. Mine is more accurate anyways." 

Luther examined Fives wall, seeing three names circled.

"Miltan Green... Who is he a terrorist?" 

"Hes a farmer." Y/N spoke, looking at her bloodied hand she hadnt washed. 

"Wha- Five! These are innocent people!" The bulky man shouted at the two... children/adults.

Y/N sighed, and shifted on the edge of the bed, "Dont you get it? One of those people could cause the end of the world. We'd be doing a favor for everyone." She says reaching under the bed.

Pulling out a large black casing, she tosses it onto the bed, slowly unzipping it.

"Whats that?"

"A fucking  gun, dumbass."