14

(short chapter ;D )

"Hello Five, Y/N." 

"FUCK!" Y/N yelped next to Five's side, hearing the same horrid voice. Five slightly pushed Y/N off of him, although she still gripped onto his blazer with her fingers.

The Handler chucked lowly, lifting her head piece up over her head. "Its good to see you. All though you both were a little older then." She grinned, looking down at the children/adults in front of her. 

"What do you want?" Y/N tightened her grip on the boys jacket, furrowing her eyebrows.

After a long conversation, it lead to an agreement. Long story short, Y/N and Five were offered a job at the commission. In a higher level than their last position, giving them more power. After making a few adjustments to the frozen world, such as moving a bullet in a different direction,

The handler held her hand out. "Do we have a deal?" Y/N and Five both sighed softly, shaking her hand. They disappeared in a shake of hands as the world unfroze.

Falling to her toes, Y/N felt the need to vomit, "Damn, that always makes me sick.." The girl whispered under her breath, feeling a pair of arms sweep under her armpits, pulling her up back to her feet. "Than-" 

Y/N expected to turn around seeing Five, but instead seeing the white haired boss behind her. 

Five spatial jumped next to the girl, glaring at the Handler as he walked between the two. Not listening to their conversation, Y/N was in her own little world thinking about other things. Such as what job she was going to be offered. Was she going to be working with Five? Would she be doing this from now on? What about the end of the world? What. The. Fuck.

"And this, is where you two will be working, together. " The Handler snapped Y/N back to reality with these words. A relief filled sigh escaped Y/N's lips. 

After catching onto the rules and instructions to this new job fairly quickly, and being toured of the commission once again, Five and Y/N got their first case.

"It doesn't have to be that complicated!" 

"Yes it does! Don't you get it, or are you braindead?" 

The two bickered, trying to come up with ideas to terminate their target. "Shush, Five. All you would have to do is poison his first meal, or find a way to make his first meal infected in a way. Making him sick, making him late to his flight which then..."

"They would run into a storm front, due to the delay of time." He mumbled. 

"And the sparks from the storm..." She raised her hand out, and made an explosion sound from her mouth, opening her hand. Five just looked at her in awe. "Oh yeah I know, I'm smarter than I look." She scoffed, starting to type.

After finishing the paper, and rolling it up. She placed it neatly in a tube, and pushed the cold metal seat from under her feet. "You coming or what?" She pushed Five's shoulder, walking off. "Sheesh, give me a second woman!" Five quickly got up, chasing after the girl.

"Where are we going, exactly?" He asks, slightly running his finger over the painted bricks on the wall. "Tube room, duh." Y/N rolls her eyes. "Also do you have a plan, Five?" She whispers.

"Of course I have a plan, I'm not dumb!" 

She tilts her head and lifts her eyebrows, "You sure about that?" 

Five kicks the back of her knees, making her drop to the floor. "Asshole..." She mumbles, getting back to her feet. He chuckles watching her catch up to him.

After a scare from the Handler, and meeting another member of the commission, Y/N and Five were invited to lunch. Having no way out of this situation, they said yes.

"Its so nice to have you two here again." The Handler sticks a cancer stick between her red lips. Y/N scoffs lightly, crossing her legs in her seat. Five kicked the girls ankle, almost in a way of saying to lose the attitude. 

Y/N rolls her eyes faintly, "So what did you need, again?" She asks, resting her head on her shoulder. "I have a gift for you two." She blew the smoke through her probably crusty lips. "Mhm?" The girl hummed in response.

"Gloria can you please bring in the boxes?" The spoke over the intercom. Almost in an instant Gloria came knocking on her door with two white boxes, setting them on the table. "Thank you." The handler nodded her head.

Gloria quickly shut the door.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Open them!" The white haired woman pointed towards the boxes with her cigar. 

Slowly, Y/N reached for the box, sliding the lid off. Inside was a pink pencil skirt, and a pink blazer to match. "What the hell is this?" She cringed at the clothing that would be much to big for her in her current state.

"I'm having your new bodies made at this very moment. In 3 days you will be able to be your normal selves again." The Handler explained.

"Thank you, it was very kind." Y/N tired to be nice, but a small giggle slipped through her lips.

Once again, Five kicked her shin. 

"Ouch."