Chapter 1

Hey guys this is a different Jemily fic I hope you like and as always give me ideas how to make my stories better! Love y'all

It's a long, slow day at the BAU today. We haven't had a case in days so Penelope has asked us all to go to her favourite nightclub tonight but there is one person on my mind. Jennifer Jareau. I have been hunting her for years. She's like a ghost. I am tempted to give up, but there is something about her. Her beauty is almost intoxicating. My last known sighting of her is here in DC almost two weeks ago. Since then, nothing.

The day is finally over and I've decided to go out with the team to try get my mind off of the blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty I've been torturing myself about for these last three years.

I arrive at my bottom floor apartment two hours before I have to leave to meet the team. I hop in the shower and I can't help but think what she's doing right now. As I shampoo my hair and shave my body I think about all the crimes she's committed to try and stop me thinking about her. She's a drug lord, has people murdered and she's so beautiful I wo- no Emily stop it, she's a criminal! I think to myself.

As I'm choosing what to wear I look out my window and I stop dead in my tracks, there she is Jennifer Jareau. I know it was her, how could I mistake that gorgeous woman for someone else. She looks at me and smile. A bus comes past and she's gone, like the wind. I'm in a trance. Does she know who I am?

I finally pick my outfit, a burgundy suit with the watch Rossi gave me for Christmas, it's a Rolex. Obviously it's Rossi.

Honesty, this team is my whole family

Honesty, this team is my whole family. They were so supportive when I told them I was gay. Penelope put little pride flags around her "bat cave", Rossi takes me suit shopping occasionally, Derek gives me advice, not that I need it and Spencer told me he was bisexual but nobody else knows. Hotch gave me a hug and told me that I'll always be accepted by us. I teared up when he said that. He's not a very emotional man but that.. ugh it warmed my heart. But there's one thing I've kept hidden from them. My investigation of Jennifer Jareau, she was a petty criminal back when I worked in Chicago and somehow I was too late each time.

I arrived at the nightclub and everyone's there waiting for me, even Hotch. I see shots of tequila calling my name but I'm immediately side-tracked when I catch a glimpse of her in one of the VIP booths. Is she following me? How did she know I'd be here? We lock eyes, those damned eyes I could get lost in them forever. I feel hypnotised. She smirks at me as I sit down.

We are all sat laughing and talking when a waiter comes over. "Emily Prentiss, this is for you" he hands me a fancy drink with a note at the bottom.

Come join the fun Emily, I know you want to come over but you can't arrest me anyways, there's not enough proof xo
JJ

JJ I like that. Everyone's saying ooh at me so I grab the drink in my hand. "I'll be back in a minute"

"You go girl" I hear Derek say.

I walk towards JJ's booth when two bodyguards appear out of nowhere.

"It's okay, let her in" I hear her say, god her voice is enchanting. I'm falling in love with a criminal. I sit next to her whilst she takes a sip of her drink, she's so gorgeous I can't help but stare.

Derek's POV

"Look at Emily go" I say to the team holding back a little jealousy. I've had a crush on Emily for a while and I thought she had one on me too because we always flirted but I guess it must've just been platonic because now she's gay.

I can't help but recognise that mysterious woman Emily is with.

I look for the note she left her and read it. What does she mean arrest her? Is she a criminal? I know Emily wouldn't be that stupid surely. I quickly stuff the note in my pocket. Even though I am jealous I'll always be there for her because she's my best friend.

Emily's POV

"So Emily, how long has it been since you started looking for me?"

I finished my drink and said "Well about 3 years now" I could barely say a sentence because I kept getting lost in thought.

"So what are you gunna do about it?" She says seductively biting her lip.

"I-I-uh.." I couldn't get a sentence out because I was feeling dizzy and the room was spinning, I couldn't focus, then it hit me. I've been spiked. I try stand up and get the attention of the team but I stumble and JJ catches me, I see Derek looking at me and before I know it I collapse. Or so JJ thought.

Derek's POV

I tap Penelope on the shoulder as we see Emily looking really wasted but something seems off.

"Should we go over?" She asks me.

"I don't know I'll go over you stay here" As I'm walking over the mysterious blonde approaches me.

"Hi I'm JJ, Emily drank quite a lot so I'm taking her to her house"

It seems fishy but I don't say anything. "Uh okay can I speak to her?"

"She passed out"

Before long Emily walks out of the room and JJ looks surprised.

"Hey I'm fine just had a bit too much to drink, I haven't eaten today."

"Oh okay so you're all good?" I ask unconvinced but she seems fine.

"Yeah all good".

Emily's POV

"You shouldn't try drugging an FBI agent. I know all the tricks" I say winking at her. "How about we start over with no drugs?"

"You're not going to arrest me then no?"

"No, I find you interesting, there's something about you that fascinates me, when I look at the pictures of you I feel hypnotised." I say with a grin on my face.

"Well then let's get to know each other then. And I promise no drugging this time"

"Okay good"

A/N hey guys I didn't really know how to end the first chapter but I hope you like where this is going. Leave a comment if you liked it! X