Chapter 2

A/N- hey hope you liked the first chapter this one is just going to be them getting to know each other. 😏😏maybe a bit of smut

JJ's POV

"So Emily, tell me about yourself then?" I ask seductively biting my lip.

"Well.. my mother is the ambassador and my father is uh.. in prison."

"Why?, if it's too personal you don't have to"

"No it's fine, he-he was abusive to me and my mother when I was younger, so my mom took her anger out on me as well until one night, when I was about 8 I phoned the police on him. He was arrested that night and he's been in prison ever since and he'll stay there because he murdered someone in prison."

"Oh Emily I'm sorry that happened to you."

"I've learned to live with it" she says necking back her new drink. "You're turn" she asks in a tone that made my heart skip a beat.

"Well I grew up in the south in a small town, my mother is a high school teacher, my father is a lecturer and my sister Roslyn, killed herself a few years back"

"Aw I'm sorry" she says edging closer to me and placing a hand on my thigh. "So what are you drinking then" she asks changing the subject.

"Uh double vodka soda" I ask, she's so gorgeous I can't focus.

"Okay I'll be back in a minute." She says. I can't help but stare at her ass as she walks off, and that suit she's wearing! God damn. I hope she goes home with me tonight.

Emily's POV

"Double vodka soda and a bottle of whisky please" I ask the bartender. I see Derek come up behind me.

"Well hello there lover girl"

"Hey Derek" I say chuckling.

"So who's your little friend JJ?"

"She's great, something about her makes me nervous, but excited at the same time"

"Emily Prentiss nervous really?"

"Goodbye Derek" I say walking off with our drinks. "One double vodka soda" I say handing Jennifer her drink.

"You got yourself a whole bottle of whisky?" She asks with a smirk.

"Well with a bottle I can take it home with me" I say smirking and giving me a wink.

We move closer to each other and I know I'm going to regret this but fuck it.

I grab her face and pull her closer to me. Our lips meet and our tongues are battling for dominance. She leans back onto the sofa in the VIP booth and I get on top of her. I pull away to take a breath. "We should shut the curtains" I say to her. She whistles to the bodyguards and I catch the team looking at me as JJ's bodyguards close the curtains and I hear Penelope shouting my name and cheering. My cheeks go red as she always finds a way to make me blush with embarrassment.

I push our lips back together and she takes off her fur coat revealing a very small, spaghetti strap dress. I zip it down slowly teasing her. She takes off my blazer and unbuttons my shirt, our lips still together as if we are both scared it will be the last time. My hand moves onto her thigh and slides up her dress. I reach her panty line and slowly creep my hand to her clit. I start slowly and gain speed. She's moaning in my ear which makes me go even faster. "Oh god" I hear her say in my ear, her voice is enchanting to me. "I'm close...go faster" she says I swap my fingers for my tongue and I thrust it into her then I swap again and my fingers finish her off, I ride out her orgasm completely and put my fingers in her mouth which seems to be a big turn on for her.

Not even a minute later she flips me over and puts her hand down my pants, thrusting her fingers in and out. My clit is pulsating at the thought of Jennifer Jareau having sex with me. Me. Emily Prentiss! "God you're soaked" I hear her say.

"Well I did say I found you interesting". I smirked and I could feel myself getting close to my climax. "Don't stop... I'm close" I say in her ear. She thrusts faster and faster and I reach my climax almost immediately.

"God you're amazing" she says in my ear.

"Fancy coming to my place tonight" I ask her. "I have a lot of toys there" I say sorting myself out. Winking at her.

"Sure, let me put my number in your phone and text me, you need to get back to your team"

"Oh shit yeah" I say handing her my phone.

She puts her number in and she gives me a quick goodbye kiss. I walk out and the team are staring at me as I walk towards then with my bottle of whisky that I hadn't even opened.

"So...what happened?" Penelope asks.

"Well..." I say with a smile emerging on my face. I always smile when I think about her.

"Oooh you go girl!" She says high-fiving me.

"I'm going to head off now, I'm expecting someone over later" I say giving them a wink and walking to my car.

I get in my car to drive to mine, because I realised I hadn't drank anything, apart from the drink that was spiked and I'm fine now.

I drive home and lay on my bed and text JJ.

JJ💕

Hey it's Emily you want to come over?

Yeah sure , I know where you live anyway 😏

Okay see you soon 😈

I can't wait for JJ to come over, she's all I can think about. Her body, the way her lips met mine like a jigsaw, it's like we were made to be together. The only thing stopping us is my job and her "job" I mean I love my job and I'd do anything for my team but what if I have a real chance at love?

A/N- hey. New chapter of I Found Love, In You out now!! Hope you enjoy! X