Chapter 6

A/N- I have some ideas for this but they aren't set in stone yet so feel free to give me some ideas and I'll add them in!! Love you all xo

JJ's POV

It's been three months and I still haven't told Emily. I don't know how she will react. I mean I hope she'll be happy about it. I'm going to tell her today when she wakes up.

I feel her stir next to me so I go to make her a coffee because she's an awful morning person. As I'm making her coffee I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"The bed is freezing when you get out of it" she says nestling her head into the crook of my neck.

"Well I have news for you so I figured I'd make you a coffee because you're awful in the mornings" I say giving her a kiss.

"News...what news? Is it good?" She says kissing my neck.

"I hope you'll think it is" I say handing her coffee.

"Okay I'm all ears" she says taking a sip of her drink.

"Well when you were at the hospital Hotch asked me to speak with him. So I did and he said that him and Garcia looked over my file and saw my college education. I was studying forensic psychology. So they've offered me a job at the BAU starting in a couple of weeks, with you!" I said almost squealing.

"Oh my god are you serious!!!!" She says picking me up and spinning me around.

"Yeah, I can leave this life behind and start a new one with you!" I say pulling her into a kiss.

"We need to celebrate! How about I call the team and we go for dinner tonight and we'll make it extra fancy" she says with a smirk.

"Yes I love a reason to get all dressed up" I say embracing her in a hug.

"Be prepared to be taking it off when we get back" she says squeezing my ass and walking to the balcony. I follow behind and we both light a cigarette each just taking in the view. It's breath taking.

We got up quite early so we get to watch the sunrise on the horizon

We got up quite early so we get to watch the sunrise on the horizon. She bought her penthouse near the beach.

After we finish our coffees and cigarettes we walk back in and Emily messages the "Avengers Group Chat" that Penelope created. Emily was showing me all of the nicknames that Garcia gave everyone and they are quite funny.

AVENGERS🦸‍♀️🦸‍♂️🚔

🥵lickalotapuss: hey guys fancy meal tonight to celebrate a special occasion it's gunna be black tie and I'm paying, be at Carluccio's at 7 !!

👸Queen Bee: ooh sounds good I'm in!!!

🇮🇹🍝pastaman123: I'll be there too. At least I'm not paying for once.