A (not at all) Unexpected Invitation

Y/N are in Easter break. One day you receive an owl with a letter written by your twin friends.

Hi Y/N, what's up?
Tomorrow is our 17th birthday, of George and me (Fred here :)) and we would love to have you at our party. Actually, mother says that she wants finally to meet you and if you want it too, to stay at our house for a couple of days (many others will stay too, so think about it, it will be fun -ya know that includes a possible pajama party or something like that, idk). Ginny is also very happy with the possibility of you coming. The party will take place at the Burrow (what a surprise, I know) at 6 p.m. We're DYING to see your answer!
Your BFFs Fred&George Weasley.

You cached a quill and writed a trembling I'll be there while still laughing your ass out - thanks to Fred's letter. You tied the little parchment to Errol's foot and sent him back to Burrow, where he came from.
"I wonder who else will be at the party" you thought smiling. You got up and took a quick glance at your room. 10 minutes later you had packed a small rucksack for tomorrow - of course you would stay at the Burrow overnight.

"They invited me to stay there for a couple of days. Can I mum? Do I have your PERMISSION?" you had asked your mother teasingly a moment ago.

"Of course honey" she said laughing "I am only sorry about your friend's parents... I'll congratulate them if they're still alive after this weekend."

"Oh, stop it mum!" you said giggling. "They have make it so far. I would not be such a trouble, I promise!"

"Allright then" she answered smiling.