The Party

"Have fun children!" said Molly Weasley. "Me and dad will go for a walk nearby. Be careful sweethearts, and don't let your sister drink firewishky!"

Ginny attempted to say something but her dad didn't let her speak her mind.

"They 'll be fine. Now come on dear!" said Arthur Weasley to his wife and secretly winking to his daughter.

---

The party had begun and you all were in the best possible mood. The twins now were finally allowed to do magic (it was their 17th birthday) so they had the time of their lifes!
A few moments later you found yourself sitting in a huge circle and playing spinning bottle (with an already empty bottle of firewishky). Ginny was beside you drinking another shot of this drink

"Hey Gin, be careful with that one. It is very easy to get drunk with firewishky."

She smiled at you innocently.

"Which glass is this?" you asked her.

"I think it's the fourth." she said steadily.

She wasn't drunk at all!

"Wow" you thought.

Your attention got back to the game as you heard Fred and Jordan laughing out loud, and shouting your name.

"What happened? What did I lose?" you asked smiling.

"What happened she says!" said Fred and rolled his eyes. "It stopped on you!"

You finally realized what he was talking about. You were going to ask who had spinned the bottle but Lee's voice came with the answer.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS" he shouted aloud while pushing George towards you.

Now you could definitely tell that he was blushing, even under that weak light you had, as his face had taken a bright pink shade. You see him drink a shot and been pushed by his twin brother. He cups your chin with his hand and leans closer while taking nervous glances at your lips.
Like from a dream you hear somebody (definitely Lee) shouting "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" and then Hermione's voice "You can do it George!", Ron's giggling and Harry's melodical laughter and Ginny's clapping.

"MRS WEASLEY! WHAT A PLEASURE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SO SOON!" Lee's screaming covered everybody's shouting voices.

That was a signal for all of you. Everybody suddenly looked shocked; Fred takes quickly the bottle away and covers it up with his jacket, Ron takes away all the little shot glasses - Harry is helping him, and Ginny runs immediately to the kitchen to hide the firewishky. George looks away feeling exposed and kind of guilty and takes a step back before his parents see you ready to kiss.
You were fortunate that Mr and Mrs Weasley had not seen anything but the shot glasses (because Ron and Harry were extremely clumsy)