Chapter 18

Wow. I mean, wow.

I was looking in the mirror right now and I think it's like, broken or something, can mirrors even be broken? Well this one can because that's defiantly not me in the reflection.

The girl staring back at me had a beautiful long royal blue dress. It had another piece of cloth hugging her around the waist and then flowed out from there. Near the neck area were silver and blue swirly patterns that made the whole dress just effect. Her hair was cascading down her back in delicate curls and reached just above her waist. Her make up was down to perfection and looked flawless. But then when I looked a bit closer to the mirror I saw that it wasn't just any girl. That beautiful girl in the mirror was... me!

I turned around and hugged Clifton. He was a bit shocked but soon then hugged me back.

"Thank you Clifton." I said looking up at him.

"It's ok, it's my job. Anyways, I didn't really need to do anything to make you pretty, you already are." He said which made me blush.

I mumbled a thanks and looked down at me feet.

"Well we have to go now, don't wanna be late." Clifton said leading me to the door.

I walked into the waiting room and instantly saw Jacob, Logan and Zander. They all had suits on and blue bow ties.

All the girls had long flowing dresses on.

Haleigh's was white.

Elaine's was light blue.

Victoria's was light blue, but darker than Elaine's.

And Brittany's was royal blue like mine but a bit darker and the dress was made of silk.

I walked over to the where the boys were sitting and when I was about a few feet away from them they all turned to me and stared.

Jacob was the first to greet me by coming up and kissing my lips lightly so that he wouldn't wreck my make up.

"You look beautiful, like always." He whispered in my ears and I shivered a bit as his hot breath blew on my ear.

"Hmm, I think I liked your sailer outfit better. It looked cute on you" I whispered back.

"Why, I thought I look cute all the time." He said striking a pose.

I slapped his arm playfully and said "don't go getting to big headed Jake"

He just chuckled and pecked me on the lips again while we sat down with the others.

"Sis, you look amazing" Logan said hugging me.

"Thanks Logi, you look very handsome in your tux as well." I said giggling a bit.

"Aw stop it, your making me blush!" He pretended in a girlie voice.

I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

Finnick then came over and smiled when he saw me.

"Lookin good Clairsa" he said hugging me.

"Aw thanks guis" I said in a weird voice.

"You really do look pretty Clarisa" Zander said hugging me.

"Aw Zander your so cute and you look very handsome in your tux. I don't think I'm the only one that noticed." I said looking up at Madison, the girl he was helping with the bow and arrow the other day. How cute.

She saw us looking and turned around quickly, she blushed a bit when she had nothing else to look at and so she just looked down at her feet.

Zander looked up as well and when his eyes fell on Madison an automatic smile appeared on his face.