Chapter 14

I ran as fast as I could.

I kept running and running until I heard three familiar voices,

"HELP! CLARISA DON'T LEAVE US! HELP!" I heard Jacob, Logan and Zander yell.

I turned around and tried running but as much as I tried I just ran on the spot.

"IM COMING! WAIT! IM COMING!" I kept screaming back.

"HELP CLARISA! DON'T LET HIM HURT ME!" I heard Zander yell.

"DON'T LET WHO HURT YOU?! ZANDER TELL ME! WHO WILL HURT YOU?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I kept asking.

I kept hearing screams of pain and started crying. I wanted it to stop! I wanted them to be safe.

I heard an evil laugh and turned around.

There standing was President Snow.

Behind him was Zander, Logan and Jacob in chains and covered in blood.

I tried running up to them by I couldn't move. I was frozen. Something was keeping me there and all I could was scream and tell them to listen.

President Snow laughed even more and them whistled.

When he did three peace keepers came and stood behind each of the boys.

He made an action with his hands and then as soon as he did the peace keepers shot the boys at least 10 times.

I screamed and trashed but I couldn't move. I just cried and stayed in that one little spot crying and shaking.

"STOP IT! YOU EVIL MONSTER GET AWAY FROM THEM! STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!" I kept repeating.

"Come on Clair!" I heard someone say.

"Wake up Clair, it's ok, it's only a dream. It's only a dream. I'm here with you, your safe." I heard someone say again over and over.

I opened my eyes and sow I wasn't in the scary dark place with snow, I was in Jacobs arms, safe, with nothing there to harm me.

I cried some more and then looked up at Jacob still whispering that its ok and hugging me.

"I had a nightmare, and Snow killed you. It seemed so real!" I said chocking on my own tears.

"It's ok, I'm here, you don't need to be afraid." He said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled, he was so caring. I mean, who else hugs and kisses me when I have nightmares?

"I'm sorry..." I said trying to calm down.

"For what?" He said looking at me in the eye.

"I woke you up and got your shirt all wet with my tears" I said wiping my face and sniffling.

"Hey, it's nothing. I like being here to help you." He said and wiped a stray tear from my cheek.

He kissed my lips and then I hugged him again.

"Thank you, for everything." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, for just being here." He said "we have about 2 hours left to sleep."

"Mkay..." I said yawning and putting my head on the pillow.

He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on the pillow as well.

We tangled our legs up together and soon enough we were sleeping.

**********

I felt something soft on my lips.