Chapter 9

-Clarisa's POV-

Wow, Jeff is a big guy! He could punch and kick pretty powerfully from the muscle he has, he looks alert and ready for any attacks so the only way to beat him is to sneak him from behind.

He gave me a smirk and I smiled back politely. That bought him off his game and he gave me a confused look.

I simply just kept smiling back nicely until Jacob yelled out a big 'GO!' And I ran over with so much speed I was already there before he could finish.

He didn't even know what was happening when I went over and punched him in the gut.

He made a loud groan and just sucked it up.

Once he looked up I was gone, he looked confused and then turned around.

He didn't even get to turn fulling when I got a punch right in his jaw.

He groaned loudly and I smirked, oh he thought wrong for me being innocent.

He looked up at me, shock evident in his eyes.

He ran up to attack me but I dodged and got up behind him.

I put my arm around his neck and he struggled a bit.

He tried kicking but was in an awkward poison and couldn't reach.

He then lifted his elbow and struck down right into my stomach. I let out a short screech but stopped when I sow little Zander with a worried look on his face. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

By this time he was out of my grip and running over to me.

I started running as well and got my fist ready to punch him and he did the same.

When we were about 5ft apart I jumped and he jumped and we both punched each other right in the jaw.

When my feet landed on the ground I felt my jaw and felt blood dripping down it. I looked over at Jeff and he was on the ground with blood on his jaw as well.

Oh no! He was out cold on the ground! I think I punched to hard!

Some people came over to Jeff and took him somewhere (probably the medic or something) and then Zander, Jacob, finnick, Annie, Logan and two older people holding hands come over to me.

Zander was the first to reach, he smiled and gave me a hug. "I knew you would win! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! You were so awesome! You were li-"

Zander got cut off by the two older people "Zander. Give her some space!" The woman said to Zander

"Sorry mum. But didn't you see her!? She was wicked!" He said. Wait did he just called her mum? So I'm guessing that's his parents.

"I'm sorry dear, Zander gets a bit exited at times..." She said putting a hand on Zander's shoulders

"Oh no, it's ok, it's nothing!" I say wavering my hands up in the air

"Well, I think she was awesome as well! Your a good fighter girl." The mans said

"Thanks" I said shyly

"Oh how rude of me! I'm Paula and this is my husband Adam. I see you have already met our son Zander." Paula said shacking my hand.

"My name is Clarisa Bellhouse, nice to meet you." I said thankfully

"We'll we should go now, bye" she said

"Bye!" I said as they walk away

Once they were gone Logan, finnick and Annie come over

"You didn't great!" Annie said hugging me

"Oh my god! Come on we need to get this fixed up before the reaping!" Logan said pulling me towards the medic

"Oh wow sis you did great out there! Oh thanks Logan your such a supportive brother!" I said pretending to be Logan and myself having a convo.

"Well, you were pretty good...and you did knock Jeff out with one punch..." He said pretending to think about it

"Yeah you were awesome!" He said and hugged me

"Thanks Logi-bear!" I said hugging him back

"It's ok Clarikins!" He said

"Well come on. The reapings in like one hour and you take forever getting ready!" He said breaking the hug

"I do not!" I said

"Whatever you say young one." He said ruffling my hair

I groaned a bit and then walked into the medic room.

**********

Ok well I said it was going to be the reaping this chap but I just like making you wait so I'm gonna do the reaping next chap!

Kik me JabeyBear99

Oh and tomorrow it's the 29th of November so if you ever tried cutting yourself or committing suicide then wear a black ribbon around your wrist. It's really sad that people would ever try doing that, but it's not them, it's us. We are the sad people forcing them into there last choice and that's why I really think this is a cruel world.

So kik me JadeyBear99

Fact: there are monkeys living in your brain and they are the things that are working around up there to keep you all spic and spam.

Bubye and that you my cupcakes