Chapter 20

Ok, I am freaking out right now!

I just woke up and I'm literally shacking.

"Hey" Jacob said tiredly. "Wow, you actually woke up before me"

I just giggled nervously and said "yeah".

"You ok? Your kinda shacking a lot and sweating" he said looking up at me.

"I-I'm good. Just a bit nervous for today!" I said a bit to quickly.

"Okay then. Well we have 20 minutes until we need to be up so you can sleep for a bit more if you want." He said yawning.

"Um, I'm just gonna get up and have a shower now. I can't fall back to sleep anyway." I said getting up.

I'll just have more nightmares if I try falling asleep again.

"Aw, don't leave me!" He said pulling me down and bringing me into his chest.

"Jacob! Stop it! Come on, I need to have a shower!" I said trying to be serious but I kept laughing.

"But I want you to stay here." He said innocently and pecked me on the lips.

I giggled

"your so cute" I said kissing his jaw and hugging his chest.

"I know, aren't I just adorable!" He said chuckling.

"Yes, you are adorable. Now I need to have a shower." I said moving around trying to squirm out of his arms.

"Can I come?" He said sleepily and hugging me so I was back were I was before.

"No, you can not. Now let me have a shower!" I said giggling.

"Aw, alright. But be quick. I'm cold." He said kissing my neck and then letting me go.

I walked into the bathroom and heard Jacob yell out 'COLD' but ignored it. His such a baby, a very hot baby, but still a baby.

I did the little settings thingys and had a long shower because it was probably gonna be the last one I'll ever have.

:::::::

I walked out into my room and saw that Jacob was still sleeping.

I went and ran over to my clothes I had to put on and then went back into the bath room. Hopefully he didn't see me.

I put my 'under clothes' on and then the pants. They were really comfy and breathable. I think there more for hot weather. They also seamed water proof.

I went to reach for the top and saw that it wasn't there. Great I must have dropped it!

I quietly opened the door and saw that Jacob wasn't there anymore. Few.

I walked around the room looking for my top and couldn't find it anywhere!

I looked on the ground and the bed but it was nowhere to be found.

"Looking for this?" I heard someone say from behind me.

I turned around and saw Jacob standing there with a cheeky grin on his face and my shirt in his hand.

"Ugh! Yes I am looking for that! Let me guess you had it all along and even when I went out to get the clothes you where pretending to be asleep?!" I said.

"Was it really that obvious?" He asked.

"Yes, yes it was." I said. "Now can I have my shirt back? I'm cold and this is kinda awkward, ya know. Me just standing here in a bra, doesn't bother you?"