Chapter 5

-day before the reaping-

Me and Logan have been training for ages now! Finnick sometimes comes to the training centre and teaches us how to use a Trident and we also went against him in hand-to-hand combat.

I won against him easily but Logan and him went at it for 1/2 an hour. In the end it was a tie.

Just yesterday we all went training. I made a net and finnick brought his triden. Turns out Logan's not to bad with the trident and can through it pretty far.

I couldn't really even pick it up so I just made the net as usual.

Finnick and Logan had a comp to see who could get the most fish. Finnick won by getting 2 more fish then Logan, but still, it was finnick Odair! I was very impressed.

So today's our last day to train until tomorrow we can have a 2 hour training until we go to the reaping.

So now I'm climbing up a rope wall that's way to easy and Logan is throwing some spears.

I climbed down the rope wall and decided on going over with Logan to throw knives. (Over the past week I've gotten way better with the twin sai and I'm not to bad at knife throwing either. I can also use a sword good and I'm still working on my spear and trident skills.)

"Hey" I said to Logan throwing a knife smoke bang it the middle of the heart.

"Oh, hey" he said throwing a spear in the dummies head

"I'd hate to be that dummy" I said throwing a knife in my dummies head right between its eyes.

"Woah, and I'd hate to be that dummy." He said going over to retrieve the spear from the dummy.

"Ha, very funny. Hey are we gonna watch what they're doing for the Quarter Quell this year tonight with fin? He said we could go with him to his apartment after training." I said pulling the knifes out of the dummy.

"Yeah su-" he was cut short by someone throwing a trident right in front of his face.

"FINNICK!" He said turning to an innocent looking finnick Odair.

"What did I do?" Finnick said innocently. I was use to being greeted by a trident in front of my face, but Logan gets a surprise every time. I thought he would have caught on by now.

"Hello, fin" I say cutting there argument short.

"Why hello ma'am." Finnick said bowing down and putting a hand behind his back.

"And you too kind sir" I said doing a curtsy

"Oh hi Logan, how are you? Oh I'm good, thanks for asking!" Logan said sarcastically

"Well do you want a curtsy as well?" Finnick said

"I'm good" Logan said shaking hands with finnick

I just hugged him and let the boys have there manly talk. Well that's what they called it.

I went over to the sword place to see there was someone there!

I waited patiently and watched the boy slash dummy heads and stab things.

~

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know you where waiting." I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a british accent. I looked up and sow the boy who was at the sword section.

"Oh, no, it's ok, you where there first I was just watching!" I said to the boy who looked about 16 or 17. He had blond hair and green eyes, his skin was tan and through his tight t-shirt you could see he had abs.