Chapter 6

Finnick's POV

Bellhouse, bellhouse.

Where have I hear that last name before?

Hmm, maybe I should take a look on that family tree website. Yeah! I'll take a look on there!

I turned my laptop on and went on the family tree website and looked up Bellhouse.

Hmmm, there was a family called the bellhouse's in District 8. That's it. Maybe I should take a look at that.

I clicked on the "Bellhouse" link and waited for the page to load.

Their came a tree with a whole heap of names on it.

I looked through the names and one of the names caught my attention.

'Owen jay Bellhouse' I swear I hear that name before.

I clicked on it and up came three more names that I can't believe I would ever forget.

Next to Owen jay Bellhouse said Marry Odair Bellhouse! And under there names where Logan Bellhouse and Clarisa Bellhouse!

Now I knew. Marry was my sister but she moved when I was chosen to go in the hunger games. She had a child and came back when she was pregnant with her daughter.

Marry said that she didn't want me to see her children because the Capitol would use them against me. So I agreed for the safety of my family and never even knew there names!

Now I do. I'm Logan and Clarisa Bellhouse's uncle.

Clarisa's POV

Hmm, I wonder where finnick went.

I went to look around the house and one minute he was here the next he was gone.

As I was searching around the house I heard someone.

I looked in a room to see a beautiful woman with long brown hair and amazing sea green eyes. She looked up at me for a while and didn't look like she was going to speak.

"Hi. I'm Clarisa Bellhouse! I'm a friend of Finnicks." I say extending my hand for her to shake

She looked at my hand for a while then took it and shook softly

"Annie Cresta" she whispered. I smiled

"Finnick has told me lots about you!" I say

She smiles and nods

"It's nice to meet you." She says and smiles a bit more

"And it's wonderful to meet you!" I said and hug her because, from now you should all know that I'm a huger.

She smiled and showed of her straight pearly white teeth which made me smile even wider

"I see you've met Annie, my beautiful wife." Finnick said coming over to me

"Well you kinda disappeared and I went looking for you and I found Annie here." I said

"Uh, sorry, I had to do something real quick" he said

"Oh it's ok. But I kinda think that Logan's still lost. We split up." I said

"Um ok I'll go find him and you can stay and get to know Annie a bit more, kay" he said to me

"Sure!" I said and went over to Annie.

He gave Annie a quick peck on the lips and she smiled.

I liked Annie, she looked sweet and innocent. But the games turned her crazy and now that's how she is.