Chapter I

Written by: Linh_101
___________________________________________

Heeseung sat in front of his laptop, typing away as he worked silently, at times either pounding on the keyboard or barely even touching it. Jungwon, who'd been laying in his best friend's bed, sat up. 

"Hyung," he whined. "Go sweep."

Heeseung smiled, getting soft from the younger's cuteness. Ever since he had found out that Jungwon was a little, he could barely keep himself from fawning over him, 24/7.

"Almost done, Wonie. You can sleep, you know. You don't have to wait for me."

The boy pouted. Pulling himself up, he stood, and plopped himself on Heeseung's lap, purposely blocking the screen.

"What are you-"

"Sweep," Jungwon ordered. "Jay hyungie say no sweeping is bad."

Heeseung bit his lip and closed the top of his laptop in defeat. Jungwon broke into a smile and returned to Heeseung's bed.

The older joined Jungwon on the bed, feeling the exhaustion overcome him.

Jungwon laid against his best friend's chest, listening to every word he said as he closed his eyes to listen to Heeseung's heartbeat as the older began to sing softly. His hands gently ran through Jungwon's hair, lulling the other to sleep.

"Goodnight, Jungwonie."

"Night, night, hyung...." he murmured sleepily, snuggling against Heeseung's chest.

"I love you."

There was no response. Heeseung kissed the sleeping boy's head before falling asleep himself.