21. Girl fight.

I look away from a slightly angry Ashton and look at Michael who seems woried.

-''Whats wrong? You've gone pale, seen a ghost?'' He jokes.

I shake my head. -"Sorry... I was thinking." I smile.

-"How did you guys meet?" Evelyn asks.

-"At work." We both say looking at each other.

-"How about you guys?" I asks not wanting to know.

-"In a cafe, Michael had spilt his milkshake over me." She laughs putting her hand over his. -"Thats where it all started." She smiles.

-"Thats nice." Luke nods.

-"Well now it seems like it is but back then Mickey seemed quite embarrassed." She chuckles. -"Its a good thing I wasn't the typical person to get into a fight." She smiles looking at me.

I sigh looking through the menu wondering what to choose.
-"What will you order?" Luke says quietly only for me to hear.

-"I think.." I look at the menu once more then him. -"Spaghetti." I smile nodding. -"What about you?"

-"I think pizza margarita." He looks at me.

-"Oh my god! Really?" I say exited to may change my mind. He nods closing the menu. -"Thats my favorite." I day dream about eating it, which makes me hungrier.

-"Well you cant have any." He laughs.

-"What?" I say shocked. -"Who says I was going to eat any?" I smirk.

-"By the look on your face, you did." He chuckles.

-"Right..." I laugh. -"You know you can have some of my spaghetti." I offer.

-"I'm fine with pizza, thanks." He nods smirking.

I peek over to Ashton's table who seems to be having fun at laughing at whatever Jas has said to him. He deserves better. Sighing I give one last glance at him before looking away.

....

Half way through the meal of talking to Michael and others, I meet Ashton's gaze from a hall way. He signs for me to come over to him, I frown hoping no one saw him, he signs again. I mentally groan excusing myself to go to the ladies.

-"What?" I say looking at him going around the corner.

-"You told me its not what it seems." He raises his eyebrow.

-"I could say the same thing about you." I smirk.

-"I can explain that." He says meeting my gaze.

-"I don't want you to explain." I sigh.

-"Lia." He says sighing. -"You're making a big mistake." He tells me.

-"I know." I admit. -"But people change." I say walking off before he can say anything. Just as I reach my table, Ashton grabs my wrist.

-"Lia, please." He begs. I feel bad but he cant keep holding me back.

-"Ashton, theres a difference with needing someone and loving someone." I say and he lets go of my wrist.

Taking my seat, I notice everyone at my table was looking, including Jas. I look at everyone raising my eyebrows.

-"What?" I say.

-"Who was that?" Michael and Luke say together.

-"No one." I pause. -"Just an old friend." I lie.

-"Are you okay?" Luke asks. I nod smiling.

...

-"I'm stuffed." Michael says. -"I think we should come here regular." He laughs.

Evelyn laughs nodding. -"All of us." She smiles.

After the bill is paid between Luke and Michael, we are all ready to leave.
I start walking towards the exit when someone bumps into me. When I look up to see who it was, I feel anger spread over me but I calm down.

-"Bitch." I mutter.

-"What did you just call me?" She pushes me, I regain my balance looking at her.

-"You heard me." I smirk.

-"You little!" She slaps me. What the fuck.

-"What are you demented!" I shout at her.

-"Its only fair, Darling." She laughs.

-"Bitch." I say again. I'm ready for this rat.

I take a few steps back for her to run towards me. She raises an eyebrow.

-"You know." She laughs. -"Ashton doesn't love you." She says. -"He only likes company, he uses you when I'm not around." She says looking inside the restaurant, Ashton who is speaking to Pepe and the others.

-"You don't know anything." Lia, don't let her get to you.

-"I know he doesn't love you." She laughs again, I meet Ashton's gaze from inside. He looks back at Jas and then to me frowning, he touches Michaels shoulder and they all turn around.
-"Why cant you just say away from him!" She screams running at me.

I feel strong, I breathe in and out and watch how she comes at me. I clench my fist and swing it at her, hitting her nose.

She backs away feeling her nose, Ashton and the others stand behind her.

-"You broke my nose!" She screams. -"You bitch." She come at me but Ashton grabs her by the arm.

-"I think you've done enough here." He says. She looks at him, pulling her arm away and walking off. I look at all of them who are staring, Michael looks like he is about to burst into laughter. Luke seems slightly worried and so does Evelyn. Ashton smiles, making my stomach flutter.

-"That was fucking awesome!" Michael shouts laughing putting his arms in the air.
I smile laughing, Luke walks over to me pulling me into his warm big hugs.

-"It was." I laugh looking at Michael and Evelyn.
Pulling away from Luke, I notice Ashton starts walking away. I feel like I should call him back but I cant, literally my body isn't letting me.

-"Lets go home." Michael laughs walking to the car.
Once said our goodbyes to Evelyn, Luke shakes hands with Michael.

-"Come here." He says opening his arms for me to come.
I fall into his embrace and smell his scent one last time.

-"Come visit." I say.

-"I tried but found out that you changed house, I tried a year ago to get your address off your mom but she didn't want to know." He rubs my back in circles.

-"Yeah.. I have your number, I'll send you the adress." I smile even though he cant see me.

-"Okay." He pulls away. -"I missed you." He says smiling.

-"I did too." I smile. -"Its nice to have you back." I nod.

He nods mumbling a goodbye and walking to his car.
I sigh walking to Luke's car, getting in, he starts the engine and pulls out not saying anything.