Day: 13"Love triangle."

Faith:

"Ryker, it's not that I don't want to kiss you but I just can't. Stop please. " I say to him as I avert my eyes.

"Faith, why? " He desperately asks me.

"Because I just can't! " I exclaim.

He nods his head and back away.

"Fine. I won't bother you anymore. "

And I leave it at that. I nod and leave going back to my house.

Fortunately, Cassie wasn't home. Where does this girl always go?

Amy is apparently on a business trip and won't return for the next week.

I flop down on my bed just thinking stuff through.

On one hand I have got Cassie and the other I have Ryker.

It seems that Cassie truly likes Ryker and he has too started to develop feelings for her.

But then what did he mean by he had the intention to kiss me and he wants to senselessly kiss me.

I groan in annoyance as I sit back up with a frown on my face. What the fuck am I suppose to do?

I can't tell Ryker that Cassie likes him and I can't tell Cassie that he likes me, I think.

Why do I have to be the choice one.

Okay so my best friend likes the guy who apparently wants to kiss me and I have no idea what to do.

Wow!

Amazing. Just fucking great.

I need a cold shower to wash all my thoughts.

With that I go for a cold shower and then do nothing at all for a whole day.

Cassie returned a little later and told no she went to meet an old friend.

I was chilling in the living room watching a movie when suddenly this random and completely unrelated to the movie thought came into my mind leaving me stressed.

It was a love triangle.

Oh my god.

---
.

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I am too lazy and perhaps I really wanna get to the chapter and be ahead of time when right now I'm like 5 chapters behind.

*sad noises*

Anyways, thanks for reading! :)

Merry chrimus 🎄