Day: 21" We aren't doing this.."

Faith:

I sigh as I stare at the empty grey wall.

Today is so boring.

Yesterday was so much fun! I wanna do it again.

Christmas is in a few days. I am happy about that.

Amy was suppose to be back today but her flight got delayed.

So that means she'll return by tomorrow.

I hear a knock on my door. I stand up and open it to see Cassie.

"Faith! I invited James and Ryker today for a movie night, you wanna join? " She asks me.

"Uhm. " I hesitate.

"Come on, please. " She pleads.

"Fine. I'll join. " I sigh.

"Yay! Good, I'm gonna get started on the tent with Ryker. " She smiles.

I nod at her before her petite figure is out of my vision. I close the door and head to the closet to pick some good sweats.

I lay them on my bed and go downstairs to get some food.

---

I sigh as I look through the laptop for a movie. These people are so damn picky.

"Let's just watch home alone.. ?"Cassie suggests for the third time.

Ryker and James arrived a few minutes ago. We have been sitting on Cassie's bed trying to find a movie.

"You know what? Let's just watch home alone. " I say ending the bicker.

"Yay!" Cassie claps beside me.

I shake my head and put the movie on.

---

It's 12 am right now. I think Cassie and James fell asleep like 20 minutes ago. I guess Ryker is asleep too.

Feeling thirsty, I get out of bed and head downstairs into the kitchen to get water.

As I'm drinking the water, I feel someone behind me. I turn around to see Ryker.

Unintentionally a scream leaves my throat but it murmured by Ryker's hand.

He takes off his hand when I stop.

"What are you doing here? " I ask frantically.

"Doing drugs. " He answers sarcastically as he shows me a glass of water.

"Haha. Very funny. " I roll my eyes.

Right then we hear the front door twist and open.

I peak my head through the wall to see Amy walking in.

"Who is it? " Ryker whispers beside me.

"It's Amy! " I whisper and push him back when I realize she is heading to the living room which is beside the kitchen.

"Hide! " I whisper yell. I wanted to hide because if Amy saw me with a boy at the middle of the night, she might think we were doing something....

Uhhh lalalalalallallalaalala.

He nods and pushes me back to the walls in a corner that has no escape route.

I can literally hear him breathing, that's how close we are.

How the fuck does this always happen in the kitchen.

I can feel him staring at him. Ew, I probably look so ugly right now. Not that I care or anything.

"I-I think she's gone.. " I break the silence.

"Yeah... " He whispers but doesn't back up.

"Ryker.. " I whisper.

"Faith.." He whispers back.

"We aren't doing this. " I say.

"Faith, Why? " He asks me eagerly.

"I can't tell you. " I say as I lightly push him away.

"Faith-" Before he can complete his sentence, I walk out of the kitchen.

I want to talk to him but I can't!

He is dating my best friend.

We aren't doing this again...

---

I'm so late-

Sorry!

It was my birthday and the last week of online school so I was kinda busy! :(

Anyways, thanks for reading! :)

Merry chrimus 🎄