~Chapter 14~

WARNING: This chapter has mature content, read at your own risk... Enjoy!

.........................................................................................................................

The minute I walk inside, our hands and lips are on each other. I could tell he wasn't expecting me to jump on him so quickly, but damnit I wanted him. Badly. My hands instantly finds its way to his hair that I've dreamt about running my hands through, and give it a hard tug. I bite, lick, suck and tug on his lips and I'm rewarded with a deep groan. He palms my ass and gives it a hard squeeze and my lace undies dampen further.

I never would have imagined that kissing Seth Muller would be this good. His lips are so soft and plump, but the way he was kissing me senseless right now is anything but gentle. His tongue makes its way into my mouth, tasting every nook and corner. Our tongues fight for dominance which he easily overpowered me to, not like I put up much of a fight anyway.

He pulls his now swollen lips away from mine and I whimper at the loss. "Fuck, Raven." My breathing is erratic, and my nipples are painfully stiff in my skimpy, lace bra. I slowly run my hands down his chest admiring the taunt muscles. Just looking at him was making me fight the urge to tackle him to the ground and have my way with him. He had no idea how much he was affecting me and my ability to think clearly, but that didn't stop me from expressing the way I felt.

"I want it rough, and I want it now." My voice is foreign to my own ears with that husky, deep undertone. I look up into his eyes that is now a hot, smoldering grey and see that he took what I just said very seriously. "I intend to." The look in his eyes when he said it made my breath hitch. He means business. He takes my hand and leads me through the foyer and up the stairs. I didn't bother looking around the beautiful home when my mind was obviously elsewhere.

The first thing I notice when we walk into his room, is the black, grey and red color theme. The colors come together beautifully in the rather spacious room. He has a large desk into the corner, a king size bed, a walk-in closet and a book shelf...? That little insight is a bit shocking for me. I had no idea that he liked to read, he didn't even seem the type. Before I could dwell on it more though, Seth's warm hands on my shoulders turns me around to face him.

"Take your clothes off."

I take my hoodie and shorts off, never breaking eye contact with him. His eyes leave mine, roaming my body in my white, lacy underwear and bra. When his eyes meet mine again, the dark promise in them is enough to have my blood pumping. He leans back against the door and nods for me to take off my remaining garments. Usually I would be so self-conscious, but the look of desire on Seth's face is enough to give me a confidence boost. He likes what he sees and just knowing that is making my face a human stop sign.

I stand before him a naked, wet and needy mess just waiting for him to touch me. He walks over to me and takes a full breast in his hands and squeezes. My nipples pucker and not a moment to waste, his hot mouth is around my burring nipple, suckling it like he was a new born baby. The moans fall from my lips like a symphony of notes and I run my hands through his already devilish hair holding him close. He moves to the other breast and shows it just as much attention he did the first one and releases it with a small pop.

He stands up straight, towering over me licking his lips. My eyes follow the innocent action and the memory of us in his car instantly pops into my head. I want to taste him again... In one swift motion I am on my knees with his sweats and boxers around his ankles. His pretty dick stares me in the face with the precum leaking out of its tip. This time, I wasn't a drunk and horny mess who did a quickie in a car. I wanted to savor the taste and every second of it this time around, and I am not going to let up on that.