Guess what ! (that's a chapter so u know)

Hey there , I dunno how much time pass but I'm sure it's not 24 hours from the last chapters , ANYWAYS , holy moly your reactions when Pale and SD!Dream are going to be on the same team  were priceless ,so was I , after all, I'm only recording this from the second floor of this house , yeah I live with them but I'm too weird for both of them =p , so they just don't care about my existense , AnYway , I think the protector want to say something :

Template : Pale ..... please you need to reconsider your actions ...... and something ...something is clearly wrong with you . The creator was pointing at the black vial.

SD!Dream : listen B++++ there's no need to act like this , after all I'm not talking to y o u .

Pale : but I'm already agreeing -_-......

Template : what ?! But didn't want to prove to the world that if it wasn't for your lack of emotions , you wouldn't be acting like that ?

The blank one was just looking at the creator with an empty look and then he started gigling : hehe you're so funny but guess what, I don't care for this world and I hope that it will end up being destroyed too , then I will finally get to seeyou crying over the worthless and admiting your weakness .

SD!Dream : wait a min.........oh... OH ! I get it , so you really used that thing "that shall not be name for dramatic purpose" , I' m really surprised of the results .

Suddently , the damning angel had felt a sneaking attack , we all know who , but we don't know what he is going t say : you've done it didn't you ? whenever you appear , you always need to bring your wrath with you .

SD!Dream : oh I have been found out , THAT'S SO embarrasing , I just want to kill myself ;-; !
So the answer is yeah but no , as you can see here Pale is kinda of soulless which I think is obvious by now , and the creator behind the 4th wall was wondering who will be Pale if he has an actual soul so I came to him with a soul that she copied from Undertale's files ,of course we asked first to not be blame if anything +like this+  would happen  however once Pale tried it the soul went black and I actually don't care to know why .

The guardian was in shock to let any word out while the other replied : Geez get it together , I have a damn soul and I realized who much I hate this multiverse and Its AUs and mostly YOU because you are entrupting my way to lead this Multiverse to his end.

Annnnnd just to clarify the picture SD!Dream only did what he was asked to do , I'm the one who decided to join him because I'm sick of you telling what the frick I must do .

After this last one finished his word they were only one question in Template P.O.V :

Was that Pale's true nature ?

Pale : why that stupid expression of yours Temp , I though you will be at last happy for me , you know because I can feel something that will last.

Template :....... (no answer)

The arguments had finaly reached its climax and now things are a bit obvious for now , Pale was sick of waiting anything that would come from Template , he was actually happy that he doesn't have to argue again ever , yes ever , because he just happened to go to the door along with SD!Dream that the smile couldn't leave his face , they both get out while the other just went to sleep because it was already midnight ,12:00 AM .